TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crumbs that was a piece of piss. Cheers mack :056: wrong smiley should have been giving you a kiss.

Now where is the Maniac? run off to catch a bus to Kettering to go to Sheffield?

:icon_bigg everyone knows Kettering is no route to anywhere. Not even Kettering. Anyway...

Attachments

• next move.JPG
    next move.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 101
Crumbs that was a piece of piss. Cheers mack :056: wrong smiley should have been giving you a kiss.

YAY!!! Go you :038: Told you could do it

Now where is the Maniac? run off to catch a bus to Kettering to go to Sheffield?

He's gotta get to Carlisle in three days time so he's taking a bus via Truro, but it's okay, he's saving a few pound by hiding in the luggage compartment.

He's gotta get to Carlisle in three days time so he's taking a bus via Truro, but it's okay, he's saving a few pound by hiding in the luggage compartment.

I heard he was just going to leave his bags at home and cling to the underside of the coach.....

No educated adult should ever lose at this game. Or even play it. Still...

Attachments

• megabusareabunchofcunts.JPG
    megabusareabunchofcunts.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 101
I heard he was just going to leave his bags at home and cling to the underside of the coach.....

He tried that before, but by the time the coach got to Brighton there was no arse left in his jeans from scraping on the road.
Apparently he was very popular with the locals.

He tried that before, but by the time the coach got to Brighton there was no arse left in his jeans from scraping on the road.
Apparently he was very popular with the locals.

Like when a seagull tries to nick your chips?

It's a bit like thumb wars, only serves a purpose if you can cheat.

Don't you lot have pubs to go and get drunk in?

Attachments

• N's.JPG
    N's.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 102
I don't drink. Sobriety makes all those hours wandering around London or sleeping in police stations just fly by.

Attachments

• how pointless is this i mean really two adults playing noughts and crosses over the ****ing inte.JPG
    how pointless is this i mean really two adults playing noughts and crosses over the ****ing inte.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 100
037.jpg

You're not very good at this game are ye lads?
It's traditional to take it in turns you know

But Mackarena, if he'd used his last go to pop his X in the bottom right, it wouldn't have mattered where his opponent put his next O, as BM had two clear ways to victory.

Last edited:
You're not very good at this game are ye lads?
It's traditional to take it in turns you know

:102:

BM had a go and put in the top left if he had put it in the bottom right he couldn't be beaten.

Bet I must have missed a joke in your post. Awaiting Whoooossssh!

I thought so too Macky :icon_roll if I hadn't gone top left I would've lost.

Christ cried, are we really discussing noughts and ****ing crosses?

:102:

BM had a go and put in the top left if he had put it in the bottom right he couldn't be beaten.

Bet I must have missed a joke in your post. Awaiting Whoooossssh!

C'mon Gaz, if he hadn't gone top left he would've lost:icon_roll

Whoooossssh!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712