Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate him already, getting my booing style sorted.

Get me Inler you shower of ****wits

We've given Shinji the number 20 shirt, so the deal won't go ahead.

It seems some people are not happy that we are not some players first choice to sign for, and that we shouldn't bother.

Personally I am pleased to see that we now have the financial clout to put other teams out of the running, and convince players of our ambition.

IF Cambiasso were to do a u-turn and want to come back, would he be welcomed after he rejected us for West Ham, and when that fell through looked close to signing for Villa, then Chelsea etc...

Personally I would have him back because he is a good player, which is what matters.

I'm amazed at our persistence given the player didn't seem keen.

He has said he would prefer to go to Leverkusen - it doesn't particular mean that he isn't keen to come to Leicester.

IF Cambiasso were to do a u-turn and want to come back, would he be welcomed after he rejected us for West Ham, and when that fell through looked close to signing for Villa, then Chelsea etc...

Personally I would have him back because he is a good player, which is what matters.
I am all for some baseless speculation but is there any reason whatsoever to believe that?

I am all for some baseless speculation but is there any reason whatsoever to believe that?

That Cambiasso was/is a good player, every reason. He was good and is good. The point Feriol makes is valid. Is the footballer in question a good player and do the Club believe that he can improve the team ? If the answer is yes then what is printed in the press and repeated on-line is irrelevant.

That Cambiasso was/is a good player, every reason. He was good and is good. The point Feriol makes is valid. Is the footballer in question a good player and do the Club believe that he can improve the team ? If the answer is yes then what is printed in the press and repeated on-line is irrelevant.
No, the part I put in bold - that a player who rejected us a couple of weeks ago would suddenly change his mind.

No basis whatsoever. The question was there to determine if some of the people questioning our signings desire to be here would (theoretically) hold Cambiasso to the same standard. Or whether his quality would be more important.

I did put the IF all in capitals but perhaps I should have been clearer. Sorry for the confusion.

it seems none of ourmidfield targets have signed for other clubs so i guess we will still be chipping away trying tget the signature of Inler, Aranquis even Cambiasso, personally i think Austin is another player we could attract, its a reasonable price for a guaranteed 15 goals next season

Do you think that us loaning them Konchesky is linked to our chances of signing Austin?

Nope, Cambi can politely go and find another club.

I find it astonishing anyone thinks we are desperate enough to take a player who scoped out two rivals a head of us despite us doing everything yo keep him here, its sad.

I cant imagine that Is what the owners want their brand associated with, sad, pathetic desperation.

The club have tweeted that there will be 'exciting' news this afternoon...

Who knows what though. Hopefully Inler. Probably 3rd kit.

The club have tweeted that there will be 'exciting' news this afternoon...

Who knows what though. Hopefully Inler. Probably 3rd kit.

Seems to be a rumour going around that Mahrez has signed a new 4 year deal.

The current location of the Club Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670