Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Austin was to sign, which I doubt, then we need to let Nuge or one of the others go.

Midfield should most certainly be our man priority, with action sooner rather than later .
I presume our woman priority is which foxette is going to model the new kits?

Phone gremlins, preferably in midfield

Unless the club's policy has changed dramatically I can't imagine that we would be offering the biggest pay packet available to Austin.
But the interest in bringing in new strikers this summer suggests to me that the club would listen to the right offer for several of last season's strikers - maybe any of them. Several of them are of an age where it could be argued that now is the time to cash in on transfer value. Risky though because we know that they came good at the crunch end of the season.

I can see Kramerdammerdingdong working nicely under claudipants

Austin would be an asset to anyone in the Premier League. QPR found out last year that goals alone don't keep you up but it's a bloody good start! I think he would improve our striking options.

Newcastle have signed Aleksandar Mitrovic for £13m today, so I reckon that puts them out of the chase for Austin.

Didn't think he wanted to move that far north anyway, but with £32m for Benteke I can see Villa being more likely

How long have we been linked with Slimani? Seems to me that sports journalism is in a crisis when they can only repeat very very old news, which may or may not be true.

TalkShite just reported a transfer rumour that Ranieri wants to sign Balotelli.

That must be bollux.

After what Ranieri has said about 'scouring' the world to replace Cambiasso, I cannot believe he has now had a full frontal lobotomy!

Balotelli is also fecking crap...

Bit worried by the some of the names we get linked with under Ranieri. Hopefully it's just the big name thing and there is nothing to it.

My god TS will literally go with anything. It was made up bollocks on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566