The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're allowing Moreno to go to Tenerife on loan for the rest of the season.

I forget that players like Moreno, Lamey and Sousa's other shit (see, I can't even remember if there are others) are still here... Get them out.

Although Moreno has been filling a spot on the bench....

Did well for Newcastle last season if I remember correctly. Would be worth a punt, fits in with the fast attacking full back that Sven seems to be wanting.

Mercury is reporting that we want Davies too. Would sort out the back 4.

As long as its the Davies we saw in the first few matches.

it would guarantee a speedy defence but we need solidity and experience in there too.... in sven i trust

Sven seems to think we need cover at left back and centre back, what about mdfield cover and assuming Waggy goes on loan , strikers

Stringer "Patrick Van Aanholt (v quick Chelsea left back) and Curtis Davies @thecurtisdavies to be confirmed as #lcfc players within 24 hours, on loan"

Sven seems to think we need cover at left back and centre back, what about mdfield cover and assuming Waggy goes on loan , strikers

The latest players we're being linked to are more likely to be first choice players, not cover.
And it is the defence that is the weak link in the team at the moment, so it would make sense to strengthen that area first.

We've also been linked to midfielders and strikers so things can still happen in those areas. But you have to remember the limit on loan players in the matchday squad so there's no point signing players on loan if playing them could weaken other parts of the team because we have to drop someone else.

Last edited:
Couldn't have been impressed with Mee if he's getting another centre half in and left back?

Last edited:
Bert FT seems to be hinting this is a goer, hes normally spot on, a lot quicker than Bruno

Ok, Bert FT is quick and spot on (do you mean good positioning?), but I much prefer the solution to get in Van Aanholt instead of the untried Bert FT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670