The champagne on ice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to remain positive and optimistic :icon_bigg

So am I - that's why I'm still saying that we will just about crawl over the finishing line. If I was being my normal negative and pessimistic self then i would say - a shock at Hereford and a turn over from Leeds and we will be in full scale panic.

After the last few weeks I've taken it out of the bucket and put it back in the fridge. I haven't taken it back to the vineyard to ask for a refund - yet.

after yesterday, really concerned we will **** this up. No way we could pick ourselves up for the play offs and possible oblivion for next season and beyond . Come on NP.

On current form you can't help fans being concerned.

They always are.

It's just an LCFC issue.

My bezzie mate believes that we're going into the play off finals with Leeds, and that they'll beat us.

Ho hum.

Well, maybe she's right. Let's give due regard to the pessimists, because they've been right nine times out of eighty.

:)

bit like F1- we need a diffuser in the side
any chance a good midfielder comes in on loan before the weekend?

Last edited:
We are still the only team in the league who have a guaranteed championship if we win all our remaining games. Peterborough would swap places with us now if they could.

We are still the only team in the league who have a guaranteed championship if we win all our remaining games. Peterborough would swap places with us now if they could.

Exactly, it's still in our hands, so no need to panic yet.

If we don't beat hereford then we should give up. 3 points next wknd and I think opinion will have changed a fair bit, especially when millwall have dropped points. :)

If we don't beat hereford then we should give up. 3 points next wknd and I think opinion will have changed a fair bit, especially when millwall have dropped points. :)

Precisely

For me 88 points will get us promoted.

Millwall can only get 91pts top. There not gonna get maximum points from their games imo. A loss will take them down to 88 points maximum they can get. Our superior goal differance means imo that 88 will be enough. Leeds wont win all their games either.

A win on saturday against Hereford, a point against leeds, southend and scunthorpe and a win against crewe will mean us ending on 92 points i reckon.

I think we panic too much to be honest because of the last few years of disapointment.

I can still see us actually picking up 13 from 15 points. Ever the optimist :icon_lol:

For me 88 points will get us promoted.

Millwall can only get 91pts top. There not gonna get maximum points from their games imo. A loss will take them down to 88 points maximum they can get. Our superior goal differance means imo that 88 will be enough. Leeds wont win all their games either.

A win on saturday against Hereford, a point against leeds, southend and scunthorpe and a win against crewe will mean us ending on 92 points i reckon.

I think we panic too much to be honest because of the last few years of disapointment.

I can still see us actually picking up 13 from 15 points. Ever the optimist :icon_lol:

When you put it like that it makes it seem less worrying. If Milwall loose on Saturday then we can draw all of our remaining games and steal promotion on goal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669