The Championship 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glen Hoddle was on Talksport Monday, said he was approached about being F****t manager earlier this season but turned it down

Forest haven't scored a goal in 5 games now.

Forget that. There's something far funnier going on at the bottom of the table.

Yeah, Cov looking dead and buried!

The other teams around Forest (Doncaster, Bristol City) are all improving whereas Forest aren't. I thought they'd get themselves out of it eventually, but now I'm starting to think they will actually go down.

The other teams around Forest (Doncaster, Bristol City) are all improving whereas Forest aren't. I thought they'd get themselves out of it eventually, but now I'm starting to think they will actually go down.

Would love it if Cov dropped down, they would not be coming back any time soon.

the talk locally is that SISU will try to sell as many players as possible in the transfer window to recoup some money, then take the club into administration

Assuming they go down, I still think the right managerial appointment could see them back up in a better position. Anything can happen of course, but they're more or less gone already, so this season can be written off. What they need in the summer is a strong manager, like that bloke we brought in in 2008, and a mass clearout of their patently rotten playing staff.

Assuming they go down, I still think the right managerial appointment could see them back up in a better position. Anything can happen of course, but they're more or less gone already, so this season can be written off. What they need in the summer is a strong manager, like that bloke we brought in in 2008, and a mass clearout of their patently rotten playing staff.

I thought this for a long time but I am led to believe the inner financial workings of the club make a Plymouth-esque dive likely.

Last edited:

I felt the same with Forest. They seem determined to go down.

Sod Brian Clough there should be a Mark Arthur statue. :icon_bigg

I thought this for a long time but I am led to believe the inner financial workings of the club make a Plymouth-esque dive likely.

The turnover rent situation at the ground is something daft isn't it?

Someone on WACCOE is saying that (apparently) Andy Thorn has resigned from Cov.

Bristol City just beat Southampton at Southampton.

Top 2 really starting to slip up now, they looked like running way ahead of everyone else a few weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69