The F A Cup 2011-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it as a two footed lunge personally. I think the second foot comes in after more because the first foot hasn't got the ball, so the other leg has come in to get it.

Agreed.

It was a silly tackle given the state of the rules atm, but I still think it was a harsh red.

Will be interesting to see how City survive, although it's only 2 league matches and then the 2 legs of the Cup v Liverpool, which is less important in the scheme of things.

Henry makes his return for Arsenal and scores the winning goal five minutes after coming on as they beat Leeds 1-0.

Won me some money and knocked Leeds out. For that alone, I'm glad he's back ;) Excited to see how he does on his return, although to be honest I don't think it will be a big success.

Henry makes his return for Arsenal and scores the winning goal five minutes after coming on as they beat Leeds 1-0.

His legs are gone and he wasn't moving around much the lazy fecker :icon_wink

Seriously, I had a grin on my face when he scored as if it was a Leicester goal. He is a true legend for the Arse and it was a class finish even if he did look a shade offside!

His legs are gone and he wasn't moving around much the lazy fecker :icon_wink

Seriously, I had a grin on my face when he scored as if it was a Leicester goal. He is a true legend for the Arse and it was a class finish even if he did look a shade offside!

Maybe the lino was caught up in the emotion of it all, (or he had a fiver on TH to score ;:)

That's huge. Henry was one of my favourite players back in the day, and I love these stories where everyone hopes he will score, and he does, and everyone is happy except for the losing team. Which in this case happened to be Leeds... Fantastic!

Last edited:
That's huge. Henry was one of my favourite players back in the day, and I love these stories where everyone hopes he will score, and he does, and everyone is happy except for the losing team. Which in this case happened to be Leeds... Fantastic!

Bert was pissed off. He was going on about how he was fed up with the whole thing; as soon as he scored he tweeted about how he was happy really, just joking before. Twat.

I never realised he made his debut in English football against us... I don't suppose anyone remembers it? 7th August 1999 apparently.

Anyone watching Watford vs Spurs?

ESPN said it was a "North London Derby." Have London's border's changed recently or something?

Last edited:
Liverpool have knock Man Utd out. Pretty dull game. Trophy-less season for United?

Southampton and Blackpool drawing gives them extra games they don't need, and Birmingham winning means more logjam for them too.
Lovely stuff.

Cabaye just stamped a Brighton player in the face, if Balotelli got four games for his stamp Cabaye is going to be out for some time for that.

Southampton and Blackpool drawing gives them extra games they don't need, and Birmingham winning means more logjam for them too.
Lovely stuff.

No match for Cardiff means they won't be winning the FA Cup or getting any extra spondoolies to pay off that debt ;)

No match for Cardiff means they won't be winning the FA Cup or getting any extra spondoolies to pay off that debt ;)
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
pry.jpgpry.jpg

Last edited:
Full draw for the 5th round on the weekend of 18/19 February

If Middlesbrough win the reply there will be no all Premier League game in the 5th round. also if the Premier League team win in each case The 6th round will be all Premier League

Liverpool v Brighton

Everton v Blackpool or Sheffield Wednesday

Chelsea v Birmingham

Crawley Town v Stoke

Stevenage v Tottenham

Norwich v Leicester

Sunderland or Middlesbrough v Arsenal or Aston Villa

Millwall or Southampton v Bolton

Full draw for the 5th round on the weekend of 18/19 February

If Middlesbrough win the reply there will be no all Premier League game in the 5th round. also if the Premier League team win in each case The 6th round will be all Premier League

Liverpool v Brighton

Everton v Blackpool or Sheffield Wednesday

Chelsea v Birmingham

Crawley Town v Stoke

Stevenage v Tottenham

Norwich v Leicester

Sunderland or Middlesbrough v Arsenal or Aston Villa

Millwall or Southampton v Bolton

could be an all Premier League last eight, but maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship