Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a mate who supports PNE. LOVES Gallagher.
They didn't love him when he scored directly from a dropped ball there whilst still playing for us. Nor unfortunately did the referee who wrongly disallowed it.

They didn't love him when he scored directly from a dropped ball there whilst still playing for us. Nor unfortunately did the referee who wrongly disallowed it.
The ref was of course anticipating the change in the rule a season or two later.
Twat!

That was wonderful and almost impossible to find anywhere. I enjoyed that day.
I’m pretty sure Kingy scored the winner?

'a light shower' of brilliance completely surrounded by 'biblical rain' of wet piss.
I wouldn't want to denigrate PG - but your turn of phrase made me laugh out loud.
I image Noah (or previous LCFC manager) looking through the raging storm, and finding optimism on spotting a patch of mild drizzle appearing in the midst of the diluvian deluge

And the one that bounced off his nut to complete his hat trick against Scunthorpe
Very good memory, that game. Fryatt had been suspended / got injured (?) and we were all wondering who would step up.
I took an American to that game and warned him it wasn’t like American football and could easily be 0-0. 5-1 in the end.

twitter accounts about Independente, his former club, tweeting stuff about us signing Tagliafico from Ajax, they benefit from a sell on clause so are keeping track of his future

twitter accounts about Independente, his former club, tweeting stuff about us signing Tagliafico from Ajax, they benefit from a sell on clause so are keeping track of his future
Must be imminent then

What ‘race to sign’. If we are selling Chilwell I think we can probably guarantee the owners won’t be selling anyone else this window. I ****ing hate the Mercury. It’s an utter rag and the online version seems to be click bait shit stirring at its worst.

2B5F63F4-26BA-4483-A562-6F6FA8A38672.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610