The random football videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think started this discussion? See post #72

I watched the video.

Commonsense did prevail and so did the Laws of the Game. The player was shown a red card for violent conduct.

Only those who have not read and understood the Laws of the Game.

Well Steve Claridge (see video below), who was at the game, thinks the sending off was wrong and they reckon now that the red card will be quoshed!!

mankini wearing streaker gets tackled by Dorchester player/manager

The mankini wearing streaker's name is Alan Young:icon_eek:
mankini wearing streaker talks on the radio

Well Steve Claridge (see video below), who was at the game, thinks the sending off was wrong

And of course ex-players who are now TV pundits are experts on the laws of the game. Violent conduct is violent conduct, no matter who is the object.

Well Steve Claridge (see video below), who was at the game, thinks the sending off was wrong

The same Steve Claridge who doesn't even know the handball rule? :102:

It is also worth noting that the opposition manager offered to remove a player because he disagreed with the sending off also.

It is also worth noting that the opposition manager offered to remove a player because he disagreed with the sending off also.

You might think it's worth noting, but what has that got to do with it? The issue is whether or not the player was guilty of violent conduct.

Do you know if the other two reds were deserved?

Turns out that the reports that two other Dorchester players were shown red cards was understating things; there were in fact four more dismissals, including the kit-man and the assistant manager who were sent from the bench.

Of the players on the pitch, the next sending off was also for violent conduct in an aerial challenge. The third red card followed almost immediately for dissent (something said to an assistant referee) in connection with the second sending off. Both the back-room staff were also dismissed for dissent.

I haven't heard anything yet in connection with the claims that the FA will reverse the decision on the first sending off.

Last edited:
Goddamn, I am starting to grow a soft spot for Spurs this season. This is beautiful.

[YOUTUBE]cRZMjHzWXQc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Similarly, here's another beautiful video from a Madrid legend.

[YOUTUBE]6PVLEeL00Cc[/YOUTUBE]

Check out Balotelli

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtYlc1BsK8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

When Robbie Savage is laughing at how much of an idiot you are, you know you've got problems.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tmMZv62BX4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Nice penalty :icon_cool

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJz38WZ7_C0[/YOUTUBE]

You may have already seen this, but I haven't looked through all the previous pages to find if its been posted..

Re: The Random Video Thread

[YOUTUBE]tfPIc5wQkSw[/YOUTUBE]

Ah, what a legend! Surely no other player who has scored so many incredible goals? Had absolutely incredible technique and is one of the most likeable people in football as well.

My personal favourite is #8, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673