The random joke thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A first-time parachutist jumped from a plane, only to discover that his chute was broken. As he plunged towards the ground, frantically trying to fix the parachute, he passed another man on his way up.

"Do you know anything about parachutes?" he cried.

"No," replied the other man. "Do you know anything about gas barbeques?"

During a performance of a school nativity play at the local theatre, a large crack suddenly appeared in the middle of the stage. At the performance progressed, the crack became bigger and bigger until it finally developed into a hole.

Everyone else managed to avoid it but when young Johnny stepped forward as one of the Wise Men, he plunged straight through the hole.

The audience gasped. Johnny's father whispered to his mother, "Don't worry dear. It's just a stage he's going through."

Three vampires walk into a bar. One orders a blood on the rocks. Another orders a double blood. The third simply asks for a mug of hot water.
"Why didn't you order blood like everyone else?" asks the bartender.
The vampire pulls out a tampon and says, "I'm making tea!"

Three vampires walk into a bar. One orders a blood on the rocks. Another orders a double blood. The third simply asks for a mug of hot water.

That got more of a groan than a laugh:icon_bigg

oh dear oh dear

A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog. He watched the game in astonishment for a while. "I can hardly believe my eyes!" he exclaimed. "That's the smartest dog I've ever seen."

"Nah, he's not so smart you know," the friend replied. "I've beaten him three games out of five."

A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog. He watched the game in astonishment for a while. "I can hardly believe my eyes!" he exclaimed. "That's the smartest dog I've ever seen."

"Nah, he's not so smart you know," the friend replied. "I've beaten him three games out of five."

Because dogs can't play chess!!!

Just bought a newt from the pet shop, and I've called him Tiny.

Why did I call him Tiny, I hear you ask? Because he's my newt.

Sky News: Boy aged four found dead in a tumble dryer.

Don't they know if you wash him at 30, there's an 80% chance he'll live?

Mohammed spent a lot of time up mountains, slaying goats and raping children,

Jesus spent a lot of time around the docks and managed to feed the 5000 on fish.

And that, people, is the difference between gross prophet and net prophet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669