The random joke thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had to call my Lawyer over a discrepancy with his bill, i said can i ask you two questions.

he said 'whats your second one'

I first heard it in 1989, when an older kid told me it. He then had to explain the punchline, because I was seven. To this day, I've still not laughed at it.
Here's another from that era I was reminded of today......

So this guy buys a breeding pair of budgies, but day after he takes them home finds the female dead, ripped to pieces, on the bottom of the cage, with the male posing in front of his mirror.
He tries to introduce two more females on the following days, but the same fate befalls them.

Annoyed with this he decides to punish the budgy and puts a male crow in the cage with it, to teach it a lesson.

Following day he finds the crow dead too, so he puts a kestrel in thinking that would an end to it.

No such luck. The kestrel was brown bread the following morning, too.

'Right, I'll have the little bastard' , thinks the guy, and gets hold of a golden eagle and sticks that in with him.

Next day he checks the cage and the budgy is completely bald, feathers on the floor, next to the eagle.........dead.

The guy says 'Jebus, that looks like it was a bit more of a challenge'.

The budgy looks at him an says 'Yes, I had to take my coat off for that fecker.'

Apologies, it's better when yer drunk.

Last edited:
If we're doing really old jokes;

Donald Duck to Mickey Mouse" You can't divorce Mini just because she's got big teeth".

Mickey Mouse "I never said that. I said she's ****ing Goofy".

I was in the tesco cafe ordering my food and the waitress asked if I wanted anything on my burger,so I had a fiver each way

Last edited:
A cow walks into a bar. Barman says 'why the long face?' Cow says 'Bloody, illegal ingredients, coming over here stealing our jobs!'

Those Tesco horse burgers were nice, but I prefer My Lidl Pony.

These ****ing horse jokes have gone on furlong enough already

I went to Tescos and bought a bottle of Bacardi, a bottle of Lamb's and some burgers. So that's White Rum, Navy Rum and Red Rum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669