The random joke thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: ok, how about....

Old lady says to her husband "my nipples are as hot today as they were 50 years ago".

Husband replies "they ought to be, one's in your coffee and the other's in your porridge".

:tumbleweed:
:icon_lol: I thought it was funny.

:icon_redf

My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 5 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she was a Slovak

Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite - All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary.

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex Bill woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.
That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

Last edited:
My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 5 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she was a Slovak

Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite - All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary.

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex Bill woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:icon_wink

:icon_lol: Ok, how about...

A priest and a Hindu are making toast. The priest exclaims "look, there's an image of Jesus in my margarine!". The Hindu replies "I cant believe its not budda".

:icon_bigg

:icon_lol: Ok, how about...

A priest and a Hindu are making toast. The priest exclaims "look, there's an image of Jesus in my margarine!". The Hindu replies "I cant believe its not budda".

:icon_bigg

Grrrrrrrrr:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

:038:
nice work mrs

A cruise on the Pacific goes all wrong, the ship sinks, and there are only
3 Survivors; Damian, Darren and Deirdre.

They manage to swim to a small island and they lived there for a couple of years doing what's natural for men and women to do.

After several years of casual sex, all the time, Deirdre felt absolutely
horrible about what she was doing.

She felt having sex with both Damian and Darren was so bad that she killed herself.

It was tragic but Damian and Darren managed to get through it and,after a while, nature once more took its inevitable course.

Well, a couple more years went by and Damian and Darren began to feel
absolutely horrible about what they were doing.

So they buried Deirdre.

I recently got sacked on my first day working as a carpenter in a theatre...

...They asked me to leave before I made a scene.

I have heard on the grapevine that Gary Glitter wants to take over at Aston Villa if they sack Houllier cos he's heard the strikers are Young, Bent, and maybe Keane!

Apparantly Gerard Houiller asked for the money to buy Benzema off Real Madrid. Randy gave the swift reply of 'get bent'.

My mate got arrested for stealing chocolate bars from a shop. He always seemed to have a few Twix up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669