Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Siberian tiger escaping from captivity and not managing to kill everyone at the January Sales.

The way some of those Sales nuts behave they would probably scare it away.

There's nothing wrong with the sales. Except for the fact that there is very little stuff that I like in my size. And some of the stuff I want from Boots is still over-priced.

Apart from that.....

But did you manage to get away from the Siberian tiger?

Siberian tiger - Yes.

Tigers fans - no. Do they count as a thing that pisses me off? Pretty please?

Most definately, with their stupid little backpacks and half time hamper.

Most definately, with their stupid little backpacks and half time hamper.
Without a doubt
:038: Thank you! :038:

They took over our pub yesterday, you couldn't move for hampers, backpacks, and those stupid cushions they seem to carry with them. You'd think most of them wouldn't need them either, not with the amount of padding they already carry on their arses.

Feckin egg chasers filled my usual car park yesterday, and my back-up parking places.

But even when we kicked off first a few weeks ago the car parks were already full of them, do they all arrive three hours before kick off?
I was on a bus going down Saffron Lane yesterday at about 12.45pm and loads of cars were already parked up. Most of the people milling about were in Tigers' colours, but there were a fair few City fans too.

Feckin egg chasers filled my usual car park yesterday, and my back-up parking places.

But even when we kicked off first a few weeks ago the car parks were already full of them, do they all arrive three hours before kick off?
I got stuck in heavy traffic before and after the game, all ****ing peanut huggers!!!

How the **** do they get away with parking their cars on the grass verge along Tigers Way?

I could tell they were peanut huggers and not football fans because:

- Flat Caps
- Wax Jackets
- Flasks
- Stools (What the **** is that all about:icon_conf)
- Magistrate and barrister wigs
- Bags, lots of ****ing bags!!!!
- Pipes
- Lots of Boyce look-a-likes

Greedy tossers

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613