Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
that awful le cheque advert from renault.
worse dubbing that some of highland's 'special interest' german dvds...

Waking up to find a radiator pissing out water, worst thing ever.

Deal or no Deal.
Aye, it's as bizarre as bizarre goes.

In the olden days contestants on game shows had to answer questions given to them by the quizmaster and/or solve riddles based on the general knowledge ability. If they were very, very lucky they may even find themselves winning a cut glass decanter.

Nowadays, some of the most stupid people on the planet have access to hundreds of thousands of pounds by playing a guessing game FFS. What's worse, the only people in the world that are more stupid than contestants gather round their TV's in awe of the former and are almost orgasmic in their excitement coming from the "tense" atmosphere in the studio.

Thick people are becoming more prominent in society, and are even being idolised by the thicker ones.

All hope is gone.

Thick people are becoming more prominent in society

Don't fret, it wont last. If the ever increasing exam results statistics are to be believed then in or around 2057 there will be no thickos left and everyone will be an A grade double plusser..

Aye, it's as bizarre as bizarre goes.

In the olden days contestants on game shows had to answer questions given to them by the quizmaster and/or solve riddles based on the general knowledge ability. If they were very, very lucky they may even find themselves winning a cut glass decanter.

Nowadays, some of the most stupid people on the planet have access to hundreds of thousands of pounds by playing a guessing game FFS. What's worse, the only people in the world that are more stupid than contestants gather round their TV's in awe of the former and are almost orgasmic in their excitement coming from the "tense" atmosphere in the studio.

Thick people are becoming more prominent in society, and are even being idolised by the thicker ones.

All hope is gone.

When I first watched the show I didn't understand it. I thought there was no way a show was offering that kind of money for a dimwit to guess some boxes, so assumed I was missing something. But I wasn't, that's all it is. It makes me laugh how the contestants act as though skill is involved. Whenever its on, I always laugh when they reject the offer and then lose the lot - the stupid greedy feckers.

When I first watched the show I didn't understand it. I thought there was no way a show was offering that kind of money for a dimwit to guess some boxes, so assumed I was missing something. But I wasn't, that's all it is. It makes me laugh how the contestants act as though skill is involved. Whenever its on, I always laugh when they reject the offer and then lose the lot - the stupid greedy feckers.
I find it slightly weird how they spend ages pondering over the decision as though there is some logic, or like you say "skill" involved.

That show could be over in three minutes if they just cut out all the ****ing about.

And another thing I don't understand, why don't they just pick a box and then take that money home with them? It would then turn that godawful show into a 5 minute jobby rather than an hour long pile of shit.

Whenever it's on, I would sooner stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than look at it.

I've often wondered, who watches shit like this. Now I know.

Waking up to find a radiator pissing out water, worst thing ever.

I can beat that - being woken up at 5am last saturday morning to hear water pishing out from under the sink in the kitchen as the joint on the hot water pipe had popped... so not only was the boiler going heating up the water before it was pished out all over the kitchen floor, I had to mop it all up and get to the stop cock which was behind the washing machine that was in the middle of a wash cycle....

now that was fun, especially as the joint on the other pipe popped a couple of months ago :icon_evil

Last edited:
It's a decent game show but that's all it is. Watching the contestants is cringe-worthy, if I was on. I'd say after the intro - 'it's all luck, you are just the idiots opening the box and soon has that banker offers me an amount money which could put my life in a different direction, i'll finish'' I can't see how 22 people could get so friendly over a weekend.

Another thing that pisses me off:

When I watch the first half of a football game, its 0-0 so then decide I can't be bothered to watch the second half, and then there are goals in the second half - which happened today with the Man City game.

Or when I don't watch the first half of a football game, hear its 2-2 at half time so decide to watch the second half, for there to be no goals - which happened today with the Everton game.

:bang::bang::bang:

Another thing that pisses me off:

When I watch the first half of a football game, its 0-0 so then decide I can't be bothered to watch the second half, and then there are goals in the second half - which happened today with the Man City game.

Or when I don't watch the first half of a football game, hear its 2-2 at half time so decide to watch the second half, for there to be no goals - which happened today with the Everton game.

:bang::bang::bang:
One of my mates went to the toilet and bar and missed Nigel Clough's hat-trick :icon_lol:

Last edited:
One of my mates went to the toilet and bar and missed Nigel Clough's hat-trick :icon_lol:

During the famouse Liverpool reverse in the Champ League a few seasons ago me and the missus watched the first half and saw Liverpool losing 3-0, she asked me to drive her home at half time (this was when we both still lived with our parents) and I missed the entire second half. Got back in time for penalties though :icon_bigg

During the famouse Liverpool reverse in the Champ League a few seasons ago me and the missus watched the first half and saw Liverpool losing 3-0, she asked me to drive her home at half time (this was when we both still lived with our parents) and I missed the entire second half. Got back in time for penalties though :icon_bigg

No extra time with the missus then?:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610