Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Easi-cook" (20 minutes with EXACTLY the right amount of water) and "Boil in the Bag" (burn your fingers trying to cut open the bag) rice.

Doesn't everyone realise that ordinary long grain rice (boil for 11 minutes in an excess of water) is actually EASIER to cook, and tastes better than easi-cook rice.

People who keep saying "it's only man-flu" when I tell them I'll be lucky to see the day out with my virus.

"Easi-cook" (20 minutes with EXACTLY the right amount of water) and "Boil in the Bag" (burn your fingers trying to cut open the bag) rice.

Doesn't everyone realise that ordinary long grain rice (boil for 11 minutes in an excess of water) is actually EASIER to cook, and tastes better than easi-cook rice.
:038:

Biffa Bacon will concur; it's one of his (many) bugbears. I used to amuse myself on shopping trips by pointing the stuff out to him and saying "shall we buy it", then standing back and watching the results!! :icon_lol:

turning on the TV and hearing the words 'credit crunch' or 'carbon footprint', **** off - use some different words for a feckin change like recession or some quotes from Captain Planet!!

NTL/Virgin not being able to facilitate PHP on their users web pages :098:

On the flogging-second-hand-tat note, anyone want a telly? Volume button's broke...

Ah, sod it, everyone knows that joke.

Things that piss me off: people who keep telling us to go by public transport, presumably forgetting that it a) is almost always prohibitively expensive, b) is unreliable and c) doesn't run late enough.

And cheap umbrellas.

And recruitment agencies.

And early morning texts from phone providers. Seriously, 8am on a Sunday, every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69