Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were penalties to be watched and she had just made me miss one of the greatest come backs in modern football, she's lucky she can still walk!

But then afterwards you replicated Liverpool by shooting the balls into the back of the net? :icon_wink

Kids being sick.

Yes - before anyone calls me heartless - I do feel extremely sorry for them, but I still hate having to clear it up, especially at 3am.

Kids being sick.

Yes - before anyone calls me heartless - I do feel extremely sorry for them, but I still hate having to clear it up, especially at 3am.
Once they're of school age, I think it's perfectly acceptable for them to clean their own mess up :icon_bigg

Turning on the TV to hear people droning on endlessly about the bollocks the Economy is in,The Credit Crunch blah blah blah.I know its important but do we have to hear people banging on about it all through every News Broadcast,is there not anything else happening inthe World ?

Last edited:
Turning on the TV to hear people droning on endlessly about the bollocks the Economy is in,The Credit Crunch blah blah blah.I know its important but do we have to hear people banging on about it all through every News Broadcast,is there not anything else happening inthe World ?

Postman Pat's got a mobile phone

Having to go around fire damaged buildings and then stinking of smoke for the rest of the day!

Fecking on-line forms that clear all your data if you submit it with an incorrect or missing field. Especially when ist not particularly sensitive data. Fecking wank code.

Posters obsession with Dirty leeds. Thought I'd gone onto Ft by mistake.
We're bigger than you, we've scored more goals than you, you got beat by Rovrum... blah blah blah, fecking hell grow up! (or go to FT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69