Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zone was indeed drawn up under the reign of Citizen Ken, but is perhaps instructive that Bonkers Boris, who said during his election campaign that he would scrap the whole idea, has in fact allowed it to go ahead.

I believe he has scrapped it for standard vehicles, but it remains for commercial?

UK Gold.

Currently rerunning Dr Who, except that they are missing episodes out. Either show the whole lot or don't ****ing bother.

The Dentist-my appointment lasted all of two minutes where i was given the brilliant pearls of wisdom to make sure i "clean my teeth on a regular basis"-16 ****ing quid for that!

The Dentist-my appointment lasted all of two minutes where i was given the brilliant pearls of wisdom to make sure i "clean my teeth on a regular basis"-16 ****ing quid for that!

Yeah well it's not his fault if you take good care of your teeth. If nothing's wrong nothing's wrong. I mean, if you had a car in perfect condition and absolutely nothing was wrong with it and then it was serviced you wouldn't go "Bastards! They've done nothing!" when you got it back.

Last edited:
Yeah well it's not his fault if you take good care of your teeth. If nothing's wrong nothing's wrong. I mean, if you had a car in perfect condition and absolutely nothing was wrong with it and then it was serviced you wouldn't go "Bastards! They've done nothing!" when you got it back.

You obviously haven't taken in a car to be serviced and been charged for having 'filled' a full wiper fluid reservoir.

Thats why I dont go, Never had a filling or any other problems, I dont need some **** to charge me to tell me to clean my teeth.

Fridge magnets that are priced at £2.49 when they are worth £1.99 topps!!

Shocking! And what's Gordon Brown doing about it?

I'll tell you what, nothing, that's what!

Him and his boogle of weasels in Government have completely abdicated responsibility for the whole sorry fridge magnet fisaco. There will be repercussions I tell thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69