This cannot go on........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it's the tactics fault, the players' fault, the manager's fault or the fans' fault, at the end of the day we are now in the shit and we need to get out - and fast. For me, RK has until the end of the month (Sunderland, Colchester, Birmingham) to sort it out. We don't want another relegation scrap like last season, but I feel it will be imminent if things aren't sorted - and fast. The formation is NOT working, the long balls/crosses are NOT working, how long before RK starts to notice? I think most fans noticed it from Day 1 of the season....

Agree to some respects, Dunc - but you can't escape the fact that we were beaten by one of the poorest sides I've seen in this league (Bridges apart).
It's the same old story - last year we were continuously "unlucky" in games and were apparently beaten each week by supposed wonder goals "you just can't cater for that, and we played really well" bleated the four-eyed jocko git week in week out. Fact is we lost again and again. It's a continuous cycle of shite.

Fact is we blew what little cash we had this summer on McAuley, Kenton, Low, Johnson and re-signing Tiatto. What a shower.
Fact is our pre-season preparation looks to have been woeful
Fact is we haven't played a decent side yet, but we will be in the bottom three after tonight's game. God help us when we come up against Brum, Cardiff, Wolves, Norwich etc etc.

Fact is we are fecked

I agree with what you say, it is similar to under CL but I did make the point that we never created chances against teams like Hull so at least that has improved if nothing else.

I actually think Low is ok, a poor mans guppy but he's alright. Not seen McCauley but Kenton has been solid enough when I've seen him, agreed on Tiatto and I'd probably prefer Weso for Johnson at the moment.

Not fecked IMO, just not very good.

I think Fryatt would benefit greatly from an Old Experienced Striker,it seems we can all see that so why on earth can't Kelly & Co ? Iwouldn't criticise Kelly for anything and although I didn't want him I support him and the team..however I find it amazing how he could not see the Attack needed pepping up in the Close season

I think Fryatt would benefit greatly from an Old Experienced Striker,it seems we can all see that so why on earth can't Kelly & Co ? Iwouldn't criticise Kelly for anything and although I didn't want him I support him and the team..however I find it amazing how he could not see the Attack needed pepping up in the Close season

I tend to agree with you but soley because Hume seems to have regressed into crap. Hume and Fryatt based on last season should be a handful for any defence, but at the moment Hume is playing very badly.

An experienced striker would help MF as long as the old pro has some legs left in him - ie not like Dublin.

Whether it's the tactics fault, the players' fault, the manager's fault or the fans' fault, at the end of the day we are now in the shit and we need to get out - and fast. For me, RK has until the end of the month (Sunderland, Colchester, Birmingham) to sort it out. We don't want another relegation scrap like last season, but I feel it will be imminent if things aren't sorted - and fast. The formation is NOT working, the long balls/crosses are NOT working, how long before RK starts to notice? I think most fans noticed it from Day 1 of the season....

We certainly are

But at least "We're In It Together"

Fecked, I tell you

Fecked, I tell you

What makes me angry more than anything. His lack of effort and desire showed by this current crop. You see sides of a similar finicial stance but they are having decent start thanks to playing a decent standard of football and having a fecking go at it.

Take for example, Barnsley. Played Burnley yesterday went 2-0 up through hard work and desire. Burnley eventually powered them away as the defence was simply not good enough, they gave as good as they got.

Its a lot better to watch a team who try despite losing than a team beaten before they walk on. I can be assured that when we go Sunderland, half of the eleven we will be beaten before they walk on the pitch.

We certainly are

But at least "We're In It Together"

Fecked, I tell you

There is not an easy way to put it we are fecked from all angles.

From the board downwards I cannot see any light or hope.....:mad:

What about down the cleavage of Tim Davies' PA?

knowing our luck I bet he has a male secretary.... and TD should feck off too, untidy fat get..................waste of time and money

Rob Kelly:

"I don't think there is any sort of secret formula - we've just got to work hard at it back on the training ground"

Fecked, I tell you

Rob Kelly:

"I don't think there is any sort of secret formula - we've just got to work hard at it back on the training ground"

Fecked, I tell you

and to think he was many peoples New Messiah some 6 months back

Rob Kelly:

Fecked, I tell you

for the couple of hours this morning. I would have the feckers in all bastard night and train them into the mud....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Have a day off Bg FFS:icon_roll

I need to calm down HF. Last night in anger I kicked the gate to the car park open it, where I park my car. To my horror some twat had locked it.

I am limping today with dignity......

In answer to the title of this thread...it can go on, and it can get a damn sight worse too!

In answer to the title of this thread...it can go on, and it can get a damn sight worse too!

Nice one Silver you miserable get. Just when we need to hear nice things to pick us up today you deliver that line............:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00