This cannot go on........

Status
Not open for further replies.
15_1_60.gif
15_1_60.gif
15_1_60.gif

I think that RK should drop MF he is not score and hardly looks interested. 6/7 is a long time to have a striker that doesn't look like scoring. Try hume and o'grady or even o'grady and hammond. Try sylla. try anything. We are really poor and have actually gone backwards in the football we play. If we carry on like this we'll only see Nottingham Forest as the pass us to go into the Championship.

I honestly beleive they will all be sat around today saying 'it will come good for us, we will be fine' Heads in the sand Im affraid.

I don't think that Durham. I honestly think we have used up all the lucky escapes we have...we are going down!:frown:

I cannot see any end to this fiasco we are forced to watch week in and week out.
We have a manager who to me seems out of his depth in this league, his tactics, if you can call them that, puzzle me. Last night for instance, he brings O'Gravy on and drops Hume back who in the space of 5 minutes nearly cost us another 2 goals!
But my biggest worry is who is running the club. It has been set up so as no one person can have controlling rule, and cannot hold more than a set number of shares and cannot put money into the club unless it is on a "donation" basis. Therefore any money to strengthen the team has to come from revenue generated by the club or selling players. This is never going to be enough to attract the quality players we need to get us further up this league in a million years. We need someone who is capable of either putting money in or knows where to get funding from. Until then we will just drop further and further down.
We are 7 games in and if the board have any bollux they would show themselves as they are doing something to stop the rot. I am not holding my breath.
My solution............... give RK 3 games and then break the bank to get Curbishley in. He wont get another premiership job at the moment and he wants back in............

boy genius my arse! This sounds like emotional driven reactional rubbish to
me.

yes last night was rubbish. But to call for RK head at this stage of the season is just silly.

me.

yes last night was rubbish. But to call for RK head at this stage of the season is just silly.

Not as silly as offering BG your arse :018: :icon_wink

me.

Last night was worse than rubbish
The Luton game was worse
So was the Burnley game
So was the WBA game
And the Cov game was an embarrassment to both sides

Fecked I tell you, good and proper

Last night was worse than rubbish
The Luton game was worse
So was the Burnley game
So was the WBA game
And the Cov game was an embarrassment to both sides

Fecked I tell you, good and proper

I agree with Dunc (page 2/3 i think). His sum up of the match was very good.

If we'd take one of those chances, i think everyone on here would be saying how well we did; Because for 50 mins we passed the ball around well, got numerous crosses into the box, and dominated.

Could have, would have, should have.

the fact of the matter is that we lost AT HOME to the club that at the start of the night was bottom with one point. It was poor, and not just poor, it was really really poor.

I have had the piss ripped out of me all day at work. Not a happy bunny!

I agree with Dunc (page 2/3 i think). His sum up of the match was very good.

If we'd take one of those chances, i think everyone on here would be saying how well we did; Because for 50 mins we passed the ball around well, got numerous crosses into the box, and dominated.

And if your uncle had tits, he'd be your aunt

Ifs and buts won't save us now

Fecked I tell you

me.

Apart from Ipswich, who were absolute dross, we have ranged between diabolical and unconvincing and that is all within 7 games, we look toothless in attack and devoid of all confidence. RK has taken a group of players that last season seemed to be playing for him and managed somehow to now have reverted them back to performance levels renowned under Levein.

We have lost 4 out of 7 league games and that is against mainly average sides, we have scored 4 goals in 7 games and not managed to score in 5 league outings, we as yet have failed to score in an away match. So please do not criticise fans for having reservations, the evidence is there for all to see, the squad is under prepared and poorly organised, and the mentality is of a beaten side expecting to struggle.

Just because of last season's exploits it does not mean Kelly is beyond criticism.

I must have watched a different match. We did have a lot of possession but did virtually nothing with it. We didn't know what to do with it. I counted on nemerous occassions the midfield players sttod across the centre line of the field passing it back and forth, going absolutely nowhere!

Apart from Ipswich, who were absolute dross, we have ranged between diabolical and unconvincing and that is all within 7 games, we look toothless in attack and devoid of all confidence. RK has taken a group of players that last season seemed to be playing for him and managed somehow to now have reverted them back to performance levels renowned under Levein.

We have lost 4 out of 7 league games and that is against mainly average sides, we have scored 4 goals in 7 games and not managed to score in 5 league outings, we as yet have failed to score in an away match. So please do not criticise fans for having reservations, the evidence is there for all to see, the squad is under prepared and poorly organised, and the mentality is of a beaten side expecting to struggle.

Just because of last season's exploits it does not mean Kelly is beyond criticism.

Of course not, noone is beyond criticism (paticularly for our fans). But calling for his head seems extreme and not very sensible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69