Ticket, Pie and Pint for £20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought everyone knew this.

what happens with the ticket exchange deal?

if you are counted when you don't go, surely you are counted twice when you go to a match and also use the ticket you've claimed back from the game you missed.

Last edited:
what happens with the ticket exchange deal?

if you are counted when you don't go, surely you are counted twice when you go to a match and also use the ticket you've claimed back from the game you missed.
I really don't know. I imagine they use whatever counting method gives them the highest figure.

I think the attendance figure was miles out. Having 28,768 means the ground was full bar the away end. This was nowhere near the actual case.

We always have a competition to guess the size of the crowd and win a quid from all the other players (only 3 of us!).

We have got very good at it now and one of us invariably gets to within 500.

The winner on Friday won with 28,500.

By what yardstick can you say "I think the attendance figure was miles out." ?

**** the pie and pint thing or make them get them from a dedicated kiosk! There were hundreds waiting to be served their precious pie and pint just as the game kicked off. People were still coming up to their seats up to 15 mins into the game.
I usually get myself a coffee to take up to my seat, but because of the stupid hoards who had not read their voucher saying "before kick off" it was impossible to get served. Why didnt they get to the ground earlier!!!!!

You managed to drag yourself off your deathbed then!

I really don't know. I imagine they use whatever counting method gives them the highest figure.

I would have thought that in fiscal terms it was in the interests of the football club to use whatever counting method gave them the lowest figure.

You managed to drag yourself off your deathbed then!

I really should have stayed at home, suffered Saturday night and all day yesterday. I just hope I gave the twat in front of me something that cannot be cured when I sneezed into his coffee.

I really should have stayed at home, suffered Saturday night and all day yesterday. I just hope I gave the twat in front of me something that cannot be cured when I sneezed into his coffee.

I made it too but felt crap all evening Waghorns goal made it worthwhile. Stayed over at Holiday Inn Express rather than drive home.

I would have thought that in fiscal terms it was in the interests of the football club to use whatever counting method gave them the lowest figure.
Doesn't matter either way, they only pay Vat on the actual tickets sold. It does annoy me that they are inflating the attendance in this way, to try to make us look like a " big " club.

Doesn't matter either way, they only pay Vat on the actual tickets sold. It does annoy me that they are inflating the attendance in this way, to try to make us look like a " big " club.

Did someone mention VAT and tickets in the same sentence? Crikey, I thought the club had got away with that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566