Tottenham riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riot map - areas to keep away from if you can.
Might be useful for our London based fans.

For anyone who is unsure - this map provides a much better indication of areas to be avoided. Ever.

image-417-orig.gif

Not normally one to advocate violent techniques, least of all from a governing body...but it seems very clear that this needs to be dealt with swiftly and with prejudice. This isn't about a cause, it's hooliganism, and I fully endorse shooting every single one of them in the dicks with rubber bullets and tasers.

Theresa May has just been on the news claiming the current police tactics are working and they need members of the public to identify culprits.

Theresa May has just been on the news claiming the current police tactics are working and they need members of the public to identify culprits.

I make her half right.

Rioting in Nottingham overnight. St Annes (which looks like a war zone anyway) has had bother, and so has the train station. They've also tried to break into the Victoria Shopping Centre.

Rioting in Nottingham overnight. St Annes (which looks like a war zone anyway) has had bother, and so has the train station. They've also tried to break into the Victoria Shopping Centre.

BBC at 0632:

More than 100 police officers in Nottingham dealt with trouble last night. Forty vehicles have been damaged, 200 tyres set alight, and two petrol bombs were thrown at a police station. Police say a hardcore gang of around 30 people were responsible. Two people are in custody. A large operation is still underway although the trouble has died down.

I Have a horrible feeling that this is going to get worse before it gets better.

Palace v Crawley and Bristol City v Swindon added to the list of postponed Carling Cup ties. F!"£$ v County to go ahead in Nottiungham, despite the trouble there.

One thing that is good to see is the hardening of attitudes of the ordinary working class person towards this behaviour.

After the outrage towards the heavy handed tactics employed in the middle-east by dictatorships, it's good to know that the majority of the people I speak to share my view that the time has come for respect, not necessarily for authority, but for the rights and lives of the majority.
I for one am fed up of bling chasing freeloaders coming the big I am when part of a similarly mindless group of their peers. Whether it be football 'fans', drunken louts, minority groups or student related anarchists these people need to understand that people who pay their taxes will not put up with their homes and livehoods being destroyed on a whim.

The time for lenient sentencing, attempts at rehabilitation and long term state financial support for malingerers has gone.

Additionally, the role models for these people must be brought into question. Not just the likes of Snoop, Dre and the other 'pop a cap in yer ass' brigade, but also footballers, reality tv 'celebs' and any of the other 'if you don't like it swear at it and wave your arms dismissively at it' crew who encourage rule breaking and the pursuit of gain with the minimum of effort.

Get a job, get some respect and get off the streets you c**ts.

Last edited:
Time for the police, army or whoever to go in hard at them they obviously dont give a feck about anyone or anything so lets give them something to moan about!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669