Tottenham riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I ever come back to this ****ing scum ridden country. I stopped being proud of it years ago but this has dragged the country even further through the dirt.

Action in highfields according to one Twitter user

Never been happier to be out of the country than right now. When is it going to end?

When the monsoon starts. Nobody likes fighting in the rain.

Well done that woman.
Indeed, she said the council had been out all night and done a lot of the cleaning up and there were plenty of people out helping, she said there were a lot of younger people helping out too.

BBC -

1132:
BBC reporter at Highbury Magistrates Court John Brain tells BBC 5 live the first person who appeared in the dock this morning was a 31-year-old teacher called Alexis Bailey. She pleaded guilty to being part of the looting of the Richer Sounds store in Croydon.

BBC -

1132:
BBC reporter at Highbury Magistrates Court John Brain tells BBC 5 live the first person who appeared in the dock this morning was a 31-year-old teacher called Alexis Bailey. She pleaded guilty to being part of the looting of the Richer Sounds store in Croydon.

great example set by a teacher...

Now let her pay the consequences, whatever they may be.
Hopefully it will shame her into realising what she has actually done.

BBC -

1132:

Career down the drain, degree going to waste and most likely struggling to get a job anything like as well-paid and secure as teaching thanks to a criminal record. Has only herself to blame.

Now let her pay the consequences, whatever they may be.
Without wishing ill on the woman I would hope the consequences would be a shortish spell residing at Her Majesty's Pleasure swiftly followed by a P45 in the post.

Without wishing ill on the woman I would hope the consequences would be a shortish spell residing at Her Majesty's Pleasure swiftly followed by a P45 in the post.

RS, I do wish ill on the woman, and anybody else that is part of the barbaric miscreants of the last week.

As a youngster, the trade of teacher was one, along with the Police, that you showed upmost respect for.
What does her actions show about her and the respect she has for her trade and other people.
If it was upto me, I'd put her inside for a minimum 5 years. That is after she has helped clear up the mess countrywide.
If she wants to act like scum, she can be treated like scum.

I can see her actions being thrown back in the face of many a teacher when they try to install order and respect over students. "Why should we listen to you, you lot started the riots and looting, you're worse than us!"

RS, I do wish ill on the woman, and anybody else that is part of the barbaric miscreants of the last week.

As a youngster, the trade of teacher was one, along with the Police, that you showed upmost respect for.
What does her actions show about her and the respect she has for her trade and other people.
If it was upto me, I'd put her inside for a minimum 5 years. That is after she has helped clear up the mess countrywide.

I can see her actions being thrown back in the face of many a teacher when they try to install order and respect over students. "Why should we listen to you, you lot started the riots and looting, you're worse than us!"

Im with you on this HTB

The " without wishing ill " comment was slightly tongue in cheek I must admit. I'm comforting myself with the reasonable expectation she's totally fecked her career up.

Anyone who genuinely thinks that a participant in the riot who is charged with looting deserves 5 years in prison needs to join the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00