Speculation Vardy to Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he goes. Woke up this morning with a new thinking process. I don't want my club being held to ransom. I don't want someone to use the threat of going to another club but then stays with a much higher wage after he's already just signed a new contract recently for huge money.

I hope he goes. And any other player who doesn't wanna be here can do the same.

Anyway. What happened to our scores towards the end of the season when Vardy was suspended? Did we stop scoring?

Life/football goes on.

Vardy is waiting to see if Leicester can match the 130k offered by Arsenal. I think its just a way for his agent to squeeze more wages out of Leicester.

Anyway, he's going to be in Rothwell later having dinner if anyone is local.

Vardy is waiting to see if Leicester can match the 130k offered by Arsenal. I think its just a way for his agent to squeeze more wages out of Leicester.

Anyway, he's going to be in Rothwell later having dinner if anyone is local.

He stuck for company like? No wonder he wants to go to London, there's loads of people there.

Well I won't believe any of it until Nwets reports from outside the stadium.

I hope he goes. Woke up this morning with a new thinking process. I don't want my club being held to ransom. I don't want someone to use the threat of going to another club but then stays with a much higher wage after he's already just signed a new contract recently for huge money.

I hope he goes. And any other player who doesn't wanna be here can do the same.

Human being wants to maximise earnings. Shocker.

If he goes then he goes, but now hearing Mahrez also in talks, if they both went I would not be so positive about the individuals.

Mirror saying 'people close to Vardy' believe he is leaning towards Arsenal but far from certain.

Come on Vardy, stay!

We've said about the statement it makes if he leaves, but what a statement if he stays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669