Woul You Accept Neil Warnock As Leicester Manager

• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont like him as a person and dont rate him as a manager, his record isnt that great
j
oined Blades in 1999, didnt get promotion until 2006

Gave up a 10 point cushion from the relegation spots in the premiership

couldnt inspire his team to get a point that would have saved them against a 10 man wigan in the final game

and he`s a t**t

Re: WHAT THE F**k

If you were in favour, de facto you were happy placing the whole running of the club in his hands, warts and all, and that includes MM appointing who he wants as manager. Can't see the rationale in complaining TBH, MM coming in promised a dictatorship, and that's exactly what we've got.

Behave yourself

Just because I support MM's takeover (and fully acknowledge what that means in terms of 'what he says goes' etc.) doesn't mean that I must blindly accept every decision he makes without question

I might as well go the whole hog and buy a jesters hat and paint my face blue and white

Re: WHAT THE F**k

Behave yourself

Just because I support MM's takeover (and fully acknowledge what that means in terms of 'what he says goes' etc.) doesn't mean that I must blindly accept every decision he makes without question

I might as well go the whole hog and buy a jesters hat and paint my face blue and white
Bernie?

sorry i dont want a manager who i ****ing hate because it wont be right.

Can't stand the bloke. Can't see him getting us promoted, and if by some miracle he did, can't see him getting us into Europe. I can see him moaning at the League (It's all their fault) Referees, (It's all their fault) The FA (It's all thier fault).

And he has the kind of face you just want to twat.

Can't stand the bloke. Can't see him getting us promoted, and if by some miracle he did, can't see him getting us into Europe. I can see him moaning at the League (It's all their fault) Referees, (It's all their fault) The FA (It's all thier fault).

well put

Behave yourself

:038: :038:

warnock_big.jpg

At least he's not Ince

:038: :icon_lol:

Can't stand Warnock but I'm not going to worry about it until it happens and it probably never will

Hated him when he was notts county managers..arragant b***stard....why go for a manager who has just failed to keep a team in the prem...

Warnock's a tosser but not a bad manager, i want someone with passion and he's got it, whether he's rright for leicester is another question...there's too much choice at the moment and that's not always a good thing, i mean look what the mockery (even if it is the mockery!) says about another rumour in the last sentence...

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|589223165200736697631

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570