• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you mean Newell?

Fair enough, I can though....But perhaps he is a complete bully, in which case it may not work. However many players from under his lead are proving themselves at higher levels, so perhaps he would too...

Yes mate, Newell.

I wouldn't want him but if he did come in, as with any other manager, I would back them to the hilt until they prove otherwise. So if he was appointed I hope you're reasoning would be right

Warnock or Coleman for me as the manager

I really dislike the guy - but he did well with Sheffield United. Let's wait and see if it's true, he could do OK you know...

I really dislike the guy - but he did well with Sheffield United. Let's wait and see if it's true, he could do OK you know...

What i like about him is the fact he doesnt take shit from anyone and is always making the team work hard, if he sees players that dont perform he is not afraid to adress them with mistakes and he can replace them easy, i think players like fryatt and hume and the younger ones like mattock weso would do well under warnock

Not for me!! Couldn't see this bloke managing a top 6 side in the championship, nevermind prem.

outspoken, whinging peenarse IMO

But he was managing a top six side in the championship for ages!

I have no doubts whatsoever that if he were to take over at Leicester and after a few weeks next season we were riding high that Warnock would be THE cult (spelt c u l t) at the Walkers and everyone would be saying "he's the man". You'll remember how Speedie was a hated figure....until about 5 minutes after he joined.

Football supporters have massive commitment to their clubs .....but no great record of consistency when it comes to attitudes towards players and managers it all depends on whose currently paying them.

Where were they when he left though?

I don't think there is much doubt that Warnock has achieved decent results at Sheffield United relative to the resources made available. I think he had a big problem when Hulse got injured cos goal scoring (lack of) was always their weakness - but if Hulse had stayed fit i guess they would have survived.

Warnock may not be a person with whom you would necessarily choose to take on holiday...but I think he would be a better manager than we could normally expect to appoint & would be likely to sort out as well as most the shambles of a squad at the Walkers.

Warnock is an annoying character when looking from the opposition side of things. It may be completely different if he were in our corner, baracking referees and giving players some grief.
I think he would suit us down to the ground.

I don't think there is much doubt that Warnock has achieved decent results at Sheffield United relative to the resources made available. I think he had a big problem when Hulse got injured cos goal scoring (lack of) was always their weakness - but if Hulse had stayed fit i guess they would have survived.

Warnock may not be a person with whom you would necessarily choose to take on holiday...but I think he would be a better manager than we could normally expect to appoint & would be likely to sort out as well as most the shambles of a squad at the Walkers.

I meant Newell and Luton

Warnock or Coleman for me as the manager

I agree..but i would love to see jewell down here, but he's "taking a break" and would probably be unrealistic.

Once you think properly about Warnock's record, he's done quite well, he's got passion, he would be good, hopefully we would like him when he's with us better than when he's against us!

Billy Davies IMO would be awesome too, he would be perfect for the job and hopefully the dirty Sheep sh*ggers will NOT get promoted and he will come to us..or am i just dreaming?

Last edited:
Re: WHAT THE F**k

MM is good for the club and if he appoints this cnut then fair enough, he may will take the club places and win things, but not with me there.

Bollox, if we had won the league you would definitely get a ticket for one of the remaining games.

People say such ridiculous things, we have just been in one of the worst periods in the history of LCFC and how many of us have walked away? Hardly any and I cannot see people walking away at the start of this season when the prospects look so much better irrespective of who the manager will be.

I would LOVE it if Warnock came, i like the bloke, apart from ofcourse when your team plays his. Infact id almost be ecstatic if he came !

p.s. i am not actually joking !

Two things that might change your mind if you want Uncle Colin to come in and spend all of MM's loverly money

Geoff Horsfield £1.2 million
Ade Akinbiyi £1.75 million

Edited to include the signing of Keith Gillespie.......

Last edited:
Two things that might change your mind if you want Uncle Colin to come in and spend all of MM's loverly money

Geoff Horsfield £1.2 million
Ade Akinbiyi £1.75 million

Ade akinbiyi nearly 6 million is a worse decision and as akinbiyi proved in his time at burnley he can be a good player at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566