What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
Why are you surprised?
I'm not really surprised. The shrugging was more a sort of resigned 'here we go again, can't things ever be alright at our club for a bit'.

Real Sharapova said:
Agreed, and they were paid when they played for us, they didn't totally do it out of the goodness of their hearts. If they can have free tickets, I want them too!

Quite - I don't pretend to know what's going on, nor - to be brutally honest - do I care much about what happens to staff who have only a peripheral role re. results on the pitch.

If someone has come in and can help get some momentum into a club which has been drifting since the departure of MON - I say good luck to them.

As for the FT - no organisation could be better intentioned - but as far as I am concerned the best sort of consumer involvement is a Leicester City crowd roaring on a winning team - and stuff all the posturing about representing supporters views and wanting influence in the board room for half a crown's investment!

Leigh said:
I'm not really surprised. The shrugging was more a sort of resigned 'here we go again, can't things ever be alright at our club for a bit'.

Sorry, my bad misinterpretation.

I wonder when everybody will accept the truth about what has been talked about over these past days.

bocadillo said:
I wonder when everybody will accept the truth about what has been talked about over these past days.

Well said, Boc...

Those that truly know anything about this club, know that we are about to have another Pierpoint moment....

beaumontfox said:
i've posted the snippets from the rivals boards on the OS boards...how long do you reckon before they are deleted?

Careful BF otherwise the Hatchet may well come after you :icon_lol:

beaumontfox said:
i've posted the snippets from the rivals boards on the OS boards...how long do you reckon before they are deleted?

Big brother is watching...................or is it Foxes Trust is watching...:102:

Boy Genius said:
Big brother is watching...................or is it Foxes Trust is watching...:102:

We have reported no posts to the club, message board wise we have had confirmation from the moderators of several message boards what the club sent to them to get posts removed.

In all cases they were a general warning asking for a thread being removed without disclosing what element of the post was a problem

Foxes_Trust said:
We have reported no posts to the club, message board wise we have had confirmation from the moderators of several message boards what the club sent to them to get posts removed.

In all cases they were a general warning asking for a thread being removed without disclosing what element of the post was a problem

What is your viewpoint regarding the current situation, bearing in mind the rumour has contiuned and newly alledged developments have now been posted ?

Last edited:
beaumontfox said:
Boc i can see you on there again!!

Jeeesh!!! Can't I even have a sh*t in peace??

Is anyone else feeling a bit nostalgic? Seems like just yesterday..

Sack the board, sack the board, sack the board....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham711
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710