Who Goes, Who Stays? Championship Here We Come!....

Vardy doesn't get a pass for last season despite his previous achievements here. He could score loads next season but for how much of our wage budget? What if he doesn't like the new manager and we're stuck waiting for a replacement one to see him scoring? Too much of a gamble for my liking, America seems a sensible move for both parties IMO.
Well, you might be right and you might be wrong.

One thing is indisputable - no one performed to an acceptable level last season.

So, based on this I am happy to give him a free pass for last season.

Players of his calibre won’t come cheap, if they are out there and available for us to buy.

We are in a bit of a ‘shit or bust’ situation and a ‘firing’ Vardy is inspirational and talismanic. For those reasons he has to stay in my opinion.

Guess what, when he got the service he scored, strange stuff football, isn’t it?

The strangest bit was that against Wolves and Leeds we gave him service and he got goals and created chances.

After that, we seemed to stop and were relegated with a whimper.

Well, you might be right and you might be wrong.

One thing is indisputable - no one performed to an acceptable level last season.

So, based on this I am happy to give him a free pass for last season.

Players of his calibre won’t come cheap, if they are out there and available for us to buy.

We are in a bit of a ‘shit or bust’ situation and a ‘firing’ Vardy is inspirational and talismanic. For those reasons he has to stay in my opinion.

We needed him to be firing last season...he wasn't. The service wasn't great but some of the chances he missed can't be ignored.

Agree that no players performed to an acceptable standard and that is the reason I'd rather we didn't keep any of them.

We needed him to be firing last season...he wasn't. The service wasn't great but some of the chances he missed can't be ignored.

Agree that no players performed to an acceptable standard and that is the reason I'd rather we didn't keep any of them.
Can’t say for sure which is right but a “firing’ Vardy is a great asset.

Jamie Vardy will be at Leicester City to help their bid for promotion back to the Premier League, new manager Enzo Maresca has guaranteed.

Welcome to the 2028/9 season where Jamie Vardy will once again lead the City forward line in his 42nd year.

Although he now leads the line from his 'chat shit, get banged ' mobility scooter due to chronic injuries, and he hasn't scored for three years, fans are sure that this season will see him back to his old self.

Welcome to the 2028/9 season where Jamie Vardy will once again lead the City forward line in his 42nd year.

Although he now leads the line from his 'chat shit, get banged ' mobility scooter due to chronic injuries, and he hasn't scored for three years, fans are sure that this season will see him back to his old self.
He’ll probably need an XXL shirt by then

Hey I’m 42! I’ll have you know I can cope with a moderate paced jog. It’s not all mobility scooters and incontinence pants.

He’ll be fine so long as the other side are willing to commit to nothing more physical than a moderate jog (walk).

No chance.
He won’t be able to have his vodka red bull pre game shots.
You really beleive these shitty religeous rules are applied to football stars, sheiks, donkey nodders or anyone connected in their hypocritical saudi swamp. I will probably lose my head, be cut up into little pieces and fed to their pets, if I ever set foot in their shit hole. Jamie and the rest will have no problem, because they are rich and out for an easy life. Unfortunately I think he is passed it for Saudi, retirement is calling unless he or his wife have contacts in the US. (wow what a crap world)

You really beleive these shitty religeous rules are applied to football stars, sheiks, donkey nodders or anyone connected in their hypocritical saudi swamp. I will probably lose my head, be cut up into little pieces and fed to their pets, if I ever set foot in their shit hole. Jamie and the rest will have no problem, because they are rich and out for an easy life. Unfortunately I think he is passed it for Saudi, retirement is calling unless he or his wife have contacts in the US. (wow what a crap world)

The rules don't apply. I met some bloke who worked there and they even had a lenient attitude for his other half.....living in sin etc etc. It's not great for them PR wise to behead foreign money types so all's gravy.

The rules don't apply. I met some bloke who worked there and they even had a lenient attitude for his other half.....living in sin etc etc. It's not great for them PR wise to behead foreign money types so all's gravy.
I’ve been there. The rules are applied when useful, and only then.

Steady on mate. The regime in charge over there are utterly despicable. But the country itself is neither a shithole nor a swamp.

Isn't just a term for an oil worker, what with 'nodding donkey' being slang for an oil pump?
:icon lol: That’s for the explanation. Apologies for the confusion, I’d equated it with something else.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463