Who should stay and who should go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi!

You can live in Coventry and be a civilised human being, you know. It's being born in Coventry that's the problem......

For uni. I'll be out as soon as I'm finished though. To either Hinckley or Earl Shilton. I know a beauty spot when I see one.

For uni. I'll be out as soon as I'm finished though. To either Hinckley or Earl Shilton. I know a beauty spot when I see one.

bairnsfather-bruce-wwi-poster-well-if-you-knows-of-a-better-ole-go-to-it-1234408.jpg

Coventry is fine, really. Much like any other city. It's a shithole to look at, but my three years here have been no worse than the nineteen I spent in Leicester.

I lived in Shilton for four or five years before coming to uni and I thought it was alright. It's never going to win awards for beauty but it's small and close to the countryside. My girlfriend lives in Hinckley and it's no different to any other small town. I don't mind either place. The cost of living is low (which is important if we end up renting in the autumn) and we both have family in the area.

Sousa brought in a number of players one of which Vitor was moderately successful; one of which the voweless Slovenian has never even made the bench.

'i' is a vowel in Slovene, just as it is in English.

'r' is, in some instances, a vowel in Slovene and in some other Slavic languages.

:icon_conf How many women do you think I've got?

Well not loads all at once you numpty.:icon_razz
I would've thought one at a time would be more than enough whenever you have one.

You'd be daft to have more than one anyhoo... unless you like hard work!:081:

And that's besides the point, After cooking a lovely chilli I had to spoon out the kidney beans! I should've stuck to pasta...

Last edited:
For those who missed the news Sousa and his instantly forgetable sidekick were replaced several months ago.

It is of course tempting to get irritated with Filthy and Rotherham. Instead I feel we should remind them of some Leicester history that they may not know.

As Jimmy Bloomfield struggled the replace the ageing Weller-Birchenall-Glover side the fans turned against him. The fans got one of the two best managers of my time dismissed and we got relegated under his hapless successor.

When Martin O'Neill the other of the great managers came we had some shocking results. Many fans thought O'Neill was ruining an excellent team.

Hazzman recently complained about those who use History to back up their views. However, these are two events I remember vividly because in both of them I and many others were in the wrong.

For those with the historical grasp of a goldfish - and I hope this does not include Filthy and Rotherham - let me recap some really recent Leicester history.

When players came back for their pre-season Nigel Pearson had been replaced by a Portuguese with all the fashion style of a Brian Sewell and about as much understanding of the game. Sousa brought in a number of players one of which Vitor was moderately successful; one of which the voweless Slovenian has never even made the bench.

The pre-season was well over, loads of deals had been done by other clubs and we were bottom when Sven came on the scene. Most people understand the word bottom but for those wanting Sven out can I explain that bottom means that we were below Preston and Scunthorpe. Does anybody really think that if we had appointed Southgate or Coleman that we would even have been discussing play-offs in the second half of the season?

In the summer Sven will have the chance to have his type of pre-season training and bonding. He will also be sorting out loans and transfers during the summer rather than searching round for "leftovers." As we found with the differing performances under Pearson and Sousa the preseason is when a manager stamps his personality for good or ill on the team.

Leicester became a joke for it's turnover of managers - four in the season we got relegated. We have now got a superb manager and we should let him get on with the job.

i for one couldnt agree more. ive not read the rest of this thread, because to me, this post says it all. let me just point out that i am sick and tired of those brain-dead morons who call for a managers head when things dont go their way. In sven , we have a manager/coach, who given the time and backing will produce a team that will be to compete in the premier league. get off his back, stop barracking the team and have some patience. rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669