Who will be next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody over on FT (yeah, I know) is claiming to have heard from a 'source very close to the club' that Pearson has gone and that O'Neill has been approached. Quite possibly bollocks but there you go.

Somebody over on FT (yeah, I know) is claiming to have heard from a 'source very close to the club' that Pearson has gone and that O'Neill has been approached. Quite possibly bollocks but there you go.

I'd hope that we'd approach O'Neill BEFORE NP was gone, since it's most likely to be a "No thanks"

I'd hope that we'd approach O'Neill BEFORE NP was gone, since it's most likely to be a "No thanks"

Not so sure.

O'Neill's bright enough to know that any manager could be out of work for months after being sacked. RDM won the Champions League last year and has been out of work since November.

Last edited:
People have been coming out with crap like that for 2 months, I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

So will it be the champions league winner or poach from"lowly"Charlton.Oh dear history seems to be repeating itself.Ex Bolton/Reading guys available-no compo to pay

Are we actually mathematically safe? It is not impossible that we get no more points in our remaining fixtures.

With the amount of teams below us a lot will still be playing each other so they won't all be able to get maximum points fortunately for us.

Are we actually mathematically safe? It is not impossible that we get no more points in our remaining fixtures.

No. Twelve points adrift of second, twelve points clear of relegation. We won't go down on 59 points but how the **** have we ended up in such a position? This has been going on for a quarter of the season now. It isn't just a loss of form. I can only assume something has kicked off behind the scenes. For the team to just become crap is inexplicable.

No. Twelve points adrift of second, twelve points clear of relegation. We won't go down on 59 points but how the **** have we ended up in such a position? This has been going on for a quarter of the season now. It isn't just a loss of form. I can only assume something has kicked off behind the scenes. For the team to just become crap is inexplicable.
According to some caller on RL it is all due to a fall out between Chris Wood and Nigel Pearson's daughter.:102: ever since then everything has gone to pot.

Last edited:
I bet he tried to put it up the wrong 'un without asking as that usually causes a big fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669