Yakubu... would you Adam and Eve it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
From tonight's report....

'Substitute Yakubu's lack of pace meant he squandered the opportunity to wrap things up in injury time.'

No thanks.

of course we have millions and millions to buy and give big wages to a player who will be much better?

You base your opinion on ONE squandered chance? What a prat!

Stringer says Yakubu is coming? Thats all the proof I need! I'm off down the club shop to get Mungongo taken off and "The Yak" put on the back of my city shirt!

Stringer Bell said so? Good enough for me....but I'd wait for confirmation from Stanfield before I get overconfident.

I've heard it's someone from the continent...maybe a Greek.

:icon_wink

How on earth anyone can think this would be shite is totally thick and needs to remember where we are. So there.

But he's cleverererer than all of us Alex. Remember? Show some respect for the intellectually superior.

who you on about, not FR surely.

Thick as Pig shit comes to mind. Like I said before a prat!

:018: BG try and get your point over without having to resort to personal insults. You pissed soaked old flatulent nonce.

Lazzer you are too reasonable.

One member of the forum called me "One of Richard Dawkins hussies" without my ever having mentioned Richard Dawkins, atheism or evolutionary biology. That is unreasonableness taken to wonderful new levels.

I am sorry Lazzer, BG and the rest your intelligence will prevent you ever reaching the genius of Syd.

After all the BG and Lazzer fun back to Yakubu.

I would love to see us sign him. It is understandable that most people prefer the idea of Vassell playing in the centre rather than the right since he has played much better since he moved there. I wonder though whether this has not been a matter of fitness. When Vassell was playing on the right he was not match fit.

When I have seem Vassell in the last few games he has been superb. However, his lack of height is a disadvantage. I would be interested to see a fully fit Vassell on the right with Yakubu or another tall quality centreforward in the middle.

Lazzer you are too reasonable.

One member of the forum called me "One of Richard Dawkins hussies" without my ever having mentioned Richard Dawkins, atheism or evolutionary biology. That is unreasonableness taken to wonderful new levels.

I am sorry Lazzer, BG and the rest your intelligence will prevent you ever reaching the genius of Syd.

A troubled genius, as is often the case. Has he surfaced since his mental issues came to light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669