Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would that be? because im expressing my opinion now, im allowed to be ****ed off, things change over time but for now i will remain pissed off and wont have someone tell me whether i can come to terms with the drama of today in the coming days.

If MM ****s us up and leaves us in the shit, or his new manager turns out to be a dissaster should i firmly expect you to still kiss his arse and say it was the right decision?

I wonder what really happened in the dressing room last night?

Why would that be? because im expressing my opinion now, im allowed to be ****ed off, things change over time but for now i will remain pissed off and wont have someone tell me whether i can come to terms with the drama of today in the coming days.

If MM ****s us up and leaves us in the shit, or his
new manager turns out to be a dissaster should i firmly expect you to still kiss his arse and say it was the right decision
?

totally agree :038::038:

If MM ****s us up and leaves us in the shit, or his new manager turns out to be a dissaster should i firmly expect you to still kiss his arse and say it was the right decision?

You are acting like this has already happened though that is the problem.

I wonder what really happened in the dressing room last night?

Exactly one of the reasons i hold the right to rectify my feeling on this over the coming days, weeks etc.

Although im not convinced that much did happen, it could still hold substance.

Exactly one of the reasons i hold the right to rectify my feeling on this over the coming days, weeks etc.

Although im not convinced that much did happen, it could still hold substance.
One of the rumours circulating last night was that MA had twatted one of the players.....

You are acting like this has already happened though that is the problem.

Not once have i slagged MM off, you need to realise that i am taking this as a single even and am NOT condemning him at all.

Hence me saying he is neither a hero nor a villian at the moment.

This is one decision that i do not agree is a good one, that doesn't mean to say im not fully behind MM as the leader of the club, i have not said it and you certainly wont catch me saying it for a long time.

One of the rumours circulating last night was that MA had twatted one of the players.....

one of the 5300 odd rumours that were flying arround. Never thought you were one for the rumour mill BG.

Not once have i slagged MM off, you need to realise that i am taking this as a single even and am NOT condemning him at all.

Hence me saying he is neither a hero nor a villian at the moment.

This is one decision that i do not agree is a good one, that doesn't mean to say im not fully behind MM as the leader of the club, i have not said it and you certainly wont catch me saying it for a long time.
Facts about what happened need to be aired.

But on the radio this evening it stated confidentiality agreements had been signed, so that tells us something bad has happened and MA walked away with the comfort the reasons will never come out

takes a lot of bollux to do what he has done though, and that must stand for something

I think there must have been more going on than just a difference of opinion that for sure. I say fair play MM, he dont feck about does he!!!

Bad timing though with what happened last night, it wont take long for the rumours to start.

one of the 5300 odd rumours that were flying arround. Never thought you were one for the rumour mill BG.

Just say I had a text from a friend.
This was about 3 mins into half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00