Post Match Barnsley 2 Leicester City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst I've seen us play this season, the first half was probably the worst I've seen us play ever. After they missed the penalty, I think we were the better side attacking, they looked poor defending and had this game been played in January I think we would have murdered them. Schlupp was our best attacker once he came on. Whitbread looked clueless, tbh so did half the team. Were in a right old mess, and it's not going to be easy solving it.

I'm sure people would be a lot less fractious if things on the pitch hadn't got so bad. Maybe I should shut the site down until we next win a game.

Seeya next season then Jeff.

Re: Barnsley 2 Leicester 0

No need to state the obvious,that i didn't think this football season finished in march it must be the longest summer holiday Nigel Pearson and the players are ever going to have.Players and coaches are totally inept,it just proves to me that the players realize that they are not good enough for the premier league and Nigel Pearson will never manage a premier league side and if he has any balls he would quit before he gets the sack

Re: Barnsley 2 Leicester 0

No need to state the obvious,that i didn't think this football season finished in march it must be the longest summer holiday Nigel Pearson and the players are ever going to have.Players and coaches are totally inept,it just proves to me that the players realize that they are not good enough for the premier league and Nigel Pearson will never manage a premier league side and if he has any balls he would quit before he gets the sack
Why on earth would he do that?

What a ****ing shambles. I reckon you could give filbert fox the job and get better results at this point.

Brighton will finish us off good and proper this weekend.

Never seen a collapse like this...in any sport...

Ask Middlesbrough fans that Miles.

It's hardly a saving grace though and i dont have anything to counter your beliefs about our next game or Filbert the Fox's job prospects! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
What a ****ing shambles. I reckon you could give filbert fox the job and get better results at this point.

Brighton will finish us off good and proper this weekend.

Never seen a collapse like this...in any sport...

Yankees - Red Sox 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670