Board Out, Kelly Out, Stowell Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
few clubs make a profit, 'stable' doesn't mean we've got loads of money. just that any debt is managable.

Any substantial Debt that MM might run up, would only be manageable while he's here. what happens if h wants out is the question.
Running at a loss is not bloody stable!!!!, it will be in a very, very short time that we have sold our last player with enough value to get anywhere near balancing the books.

This isn't manageable debt, this is temporary survival

Exactly what happened at forest when the chairman 'a fan' got fed up.

I don't know why being a fan and having a bit of money automatically qualifies you to own a football club.

Anyone in the 'couldn't give a feck anymore' club:102: .
Who now realizes that the season ticket they purchased for this season will be their last one for the foreseeable future:102:
Who now thinks that this is the worst Leicester side they have ever seen:102:

Who now realizes that the season ticket they purchased for this season will be their last one for the foreseeable future:102:
No
Yes, quite possibly
Yes

I am getting fed up with everything at the moment, and I am sure I will not be renewing my tickets next season.
The Frank McLintock season I thought would never be beaten by a worse LCFC team/squad, but I am glad to say the current bunch have done that and in a lower league too

Running at a loss is not bloody stable!!!!, it will be in a very, very short time that we have sold our last player with enough value to get anywhere near balancing the books.

This isn't manageable debt, this is temporary survival

Millions of pounds of debt from an ambitious chairman is hardly profit though is it?

and thats only managable while he's here.

its also only temporary.

Millions of pounds of debt from an ambitious chairman is hardly profit though is it?

and thats only managable while he's here.

its also only temporary.

Feriol, you been on the piss all day?

Heh, i thought something had clouded your judgement. I was like you a couple of months ago, i still thought the board could do a job, sadly i came to realise they are inept and taking us down.

Heh, i thought something had clouded your judgement. I was like you a couple of months ago, i still thought the board could do a job, sadly i came to realise they are inept and taking us down.

never said they could do a job (in terms of improving us)

the debate started with holding the current board to the same standards as expected of MM. i was mearly arguing that the current board have saught to ensure financial stability for the future, which is what is being asked of MM.

i have been critical of the board for other reasons, and i have stated previously that i want MM for his footalling brain more than his money. my argument was on that 1 point, which i felt was unfair.

never said they could do a job (in terms of improving us)

the debate started with holding the current board to the same standards as expected of MM. i was mearly arguing that the current board have saught to ensure financial stability for the future, which is what is being asked of MM.

i have been critical of the board for other reasons, and i have stated previously that i want MM for his footalling brain more than his money. my argument was on that 1 point, which i felt was unfair.

dont drink and do drugs at the same time....

I have to say that I am more than a little bit worried. Worried because we appear to be going nowhere except backwards. I am also worried at the time it has taken to get absolutely nowhere with this takeover. I have serious reservations as to whether it will ever happen. Milan said that he had to be in before the end of January and some business had to be done if he were to be involved...

That time is drawing in now and I wonder how much the impact of events in Milan's personal life will impact on his business life. He has been quoted as saying he isn't really sure about the takeover. Could this turning point in his personal life be a defining moment where he decides he has had enough of all of this nonsense?

I honestly think it could be and Milan will very possibly turn around within the next week or so and decide not to throw good money after bad.

We are in trouble, and unfortunately I have to say that if we had not spent so long umming and erring over things we wouldn't be in this position.

We are our own worst enemy!

keep him as coach defo. he would be a good coach, demote him to his old job. Don't care about stowell. keep kelly a koach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566