Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been watching ssn,meg dog aint in the betting :102:

He's still 9/2 with #####, 6/1 with Coral and 8/1 with Ladbrokes. He's also 8/1 with SKY Bet :icon_roll

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my like?! Haha, come off it. I support Leicester through the good times and the bad, that doesn't mean I have to blindly follow and like whoever happens to be in charge at a particular time. That's just ridiculous.

This is something I never get about 'you and your like' - me disliking a manager seems to suggest a lack of support for Leicester City. This is patently bollocks.
one minute you dislike him,then when we climb the table you like him.very strange:icon_conf

If I was Megson I'd fcuk off away from this club and it's vindictive fans ASAP.

The fact most of the complaints towards him are centred around the colour of his hair is ridiculous.

He's settled the defence, realised MDV is a complete idiot, dropped Hume when others daren't, got us through two cup rounds, and generally made us look a little more stable.

I'm "fairly" happy with him and expect him to start moving us forward with more goals soon.

I can't argue with that.

one minute you dislike him,then when we climb the table you like him.very strange:icon_conf

Brilliant! :D

That's not remotely strange... I will dislike him until proven otherwise. I dislike coffee; until I try it and think "This has improved. Mmmm." I'm not going to like it.

i wasnt happy with megsons appointment but am pleased with what he has done so far. If he left now which i doubt it would be a fuking disaster

i wasnt happy with megsons appointment but am pleased with what he has done so far. If he left now which i doubt it would be a fuking disaster

You're right.

Another complete re-shuffle of the managing staff is going to do nobody any favours. Not even Mandarics ego.

Hopefully tomorrow, maybe in his post match interview, Megson will clear things up.

But if he has any doubts in his mind about being here, then it could only be a matter of time if Bolton are really THAT interested.

I am not a fan of Megson and was saddened that MM could get shot of MA and replace him with Megson, but I would have been equally saddened if he appointed the likes of Peter Reid, Glenn Roeder & Colin Wanker.
If that list of hasbeens was all that was available to us then I resign myself to giving Megson a fair crack of the whip.
I am not happy with his negative tactics but atleast we won't be letting in too many goals in this league as our defence looks pretty solid.
I am hoping there will be a bit more creativity when a fully fit Clemence and Wesolowski are back in the centre of the park.
Like I say I will give Megs a fair crack of the whip but I just can't see him as a long term solution.
The trouble is unless MM was to look at overseas managers there is currently no other manager available here that could do a better job than Megson, you can now add Peter Twatlor, John Gregory, Sammy Lee and Peter Grant to the above list but none of them would exactly spark any life into LCFC.
Colin Wanker is now at Palace so he is eliminated from the list of available muppets.
For the forseeable future Gary Megson has the job of managing Leicester City so we all need to get behind him and the players that he picks and hope that there is a massive improvement on the past 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69