Cardiff City - Play-off semi-final 2nd leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, put that pencil case down, get some fresh air and then explain yourself.

I don't need any fresh air! The guy misses a clean through one and one and the man behind me goes " he isn't match fit"! What the ****? He missed a one on one that I would have scored, strikers score them regardless.

weale,

moz, bruce, hobbs, bruno

danny, wellens, spearing, gally,

waggy, howard/vaughn if fit

subs: kermit, dyer, king, nolberto, adams, fryatt, ashley chambers

I don't need any fresh air! The guy misses a clean through one and one and the man behind me goes " he isn't match fit"! What the ****? He missed a one on one that I would have scored, strikers score them regardless.

I keep forgetting that Torres and Rooney score EVERY one-on-one that they are given. They literally never miss them...

:icon_roll

I keep forgetting that Torres and Rooney score EVERY one-on-one that they are given. They literally never miss them...

:icon_roll

What ?!?!

Everyone misses one on ones, just pisses me off how Fryatt is a God at Leicester, if that would have been Howard who missed that one on one he would have been shit, useless, too slow, get rid of him.

Weale
Morrison Hobbs Brown Berner
Spearing Wellens King
Waghorn Howard Fryatt/Dyer

Subs
NGuessan : impact player in 2nd half
Vaughan : more pace if we need it (and if fit)
Solano : poor game, must not start wednesday IMO.
Oakley : experience if required
Bruce : Had solid game but Brown's leadership will be required. Too much pressure on Bruce I think
Logan

I beg to differ, drugs are the only logical explanation to such crass statements.

If you are not ''on the puff'' (edit at will) then might i suggest a decent garage for you to attend, they have a screwdriver to hand that may cure your problem Harbs.

What ?!?!

Everyone misses one on ones, just pisses me off how Fryatt is a God at Leicester, if that would have been Howard who missed that one on one he would have been shit, useless, too slow, get rid of him.

Howard wouldn't have got into a one-on-one position.

What ?!?!

Fryatt is clearly a confidence player and probably the most natural finisher in the squad. I'm not saying that he's the Messiah, and I was p*ssed off too at him missing that chance, but before his injury I think he would have tucked that away.

Even at this level, spending 2-3 months out is going to knock your confidence. It certainly doesn't help if fans think that "strikers score them regardless" and "I could have scored that", even if the latter is sometimes true.

Viktor
Pivarnik
Ondrus
Capkovic
Gögh
Dobiás
Móder
Panenka
Masny
Svehlik
Nehoda

Last edited:
What ?!?!

So rather than rise above the nonsense aimed at Stevie, you've decided to lower yourself and have a go at our most dangerous striker for the past two seasons?

Perhaps we should put Billy Kee in the team instead?

For the record, if we can keep the deficit at one goal for as long as possible, I'd fancy us in the last half hour with the tried and tested formula of Howard and Fryatt. Miracles are going to happen...

We're only 1 -0, going in with a gungho attitude would play into their hands.
Already mentioned they have pace aplenty up front.

I'd start with Howard (get him to ruffle a few feathers)(in place of Gallagher) and Waghorn up front, after an hour bring on Vaughan (if fit) and Fryatt.
If Morrison is fit (calm down BF,) I'd play him instead of Solano, rest as was.

I think you'll find it's the lads who like him and his package more than me....................I'm not complaining if he plays though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669