Champions League Knock-Out Matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd beat Schalke 2-0 in the away leg tonight.

Giggs and Rooney both scored. I'm talking about the match, your honour!

Neuer showing once again why he's fast becoming the most renowned keeper around.

Man Utd beat Schalke 2-0 in the away leg tonight.

Giggs and Rooney both scored. I'm talking about the match, your honour!

C'mon Hislop - you know you want to :icon_bigg

Neuer showing once again why he's fast becoming the most renowned keeper around.

He was a busy boy though wasn't he? Fantastic goalkeeping but that was so one-sided it's ridiculous. Not sure whether it was a very bad Schalke performance or a very good Man Utd performance that made it so uneven, maybe a bit of both?

Shame on you wanting Manchester City to win :018:

Anybody who got stoned in the Victoria Ground car park after the second leg play-off game back in the 90's would not want Stoke to win anything of significance.

And no, I don't mean stoned in a Macky way either!

El Classico tonight, tomorrow morning for me.

Can't wait, although set an alarm for the Utd game and completely failed to get up.

Anybody who got stoned in the Victoria Ground car park after the second leg play-off game back in the 90's would not want Stoke to win anything of significance.

I seem to remember our lot weren't little angels either.

Really?

At the final whistle the Stoke hoodlums ran on to the pitch from behind the opposite goal. Mounted police were fortunately ready fro them and kept them back inside their own half.

Outside however we (the Leicester fans) were left more or less to our own devices as a hail of stones and small boulders came over at us. The ammunition supply was plentiful as the car park immediately outside the ground was covered in it.

Not saying we (the LCFC supporters) weren't without fault but certainly many innocent LCFC fans were getting serious grief off of the Neanderthal element of the home support.

Really?

At the final whistle the Stoke hoodlums ran on to the pitch from behind the opposite goal. Mounted police were fortunately ready fro them and kept them back inside their own half.

Outside however we (the Leicester fans) were left more or less to our own devices as a hail of stones and small boulders came over at us. The ammunition supply was plentiful as the car park immediately outside the ground was covered in it.

Not saying we (the LCFC supporters) weren't without fault but certainly many innocent LCFC fans were getting serious grief off of the Neanderthal element of the home support.

Your spot on, once we were outside the ground the police were few and far between, I parked away from the groung and the walk back was the most intimidated I have ever felt at a match.

Shame on you wanting Manchester City to win :018:

I hate Stoke far more than I hate Man City.

Indeed. The players looked like they were about to run screaming for the dressing room when they realised some of the Stoke twats were heading straight for us lot- with them stuck in the middle!
That was nothing compared to trying to get back to where our coach was outside, dodging things being thrown.
One of the sods even tried to nick Lennon's shirt he had given me!( Bearing in mind I had badgered him for it since the first home game he played I wasn't going to let anyone take it off me!)

Maybe not, but women and kids NEVER deserve to be subjected to that sort of thing........if the twattish blokes want to do it, then meet up somewhere else and pummel each other to bits...

I hate Stoke.

Last edited:
Good to see ITV has brought in the experts to analyse tonight's game. Gareth Southgate and Gordon Strachan FFS :icon_roll

It's a bit poor really isn't it? Embarrassing levels of diving, rolling around and waving imaginary cards :icon_conf

Last edited:
After all the hype, what a pathetic bunch of tossers!
Where's the so called feast of football we were expecting.

Despite the fact that Alves was clearly milking the challenge for all that it was worth, Pepe deserved to be sent off there and how Andy Townsend can keep saying he shouldn't have been is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669