Colchester Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First 20 mins was ok i thought, but you could tell the players were knackered from chelsea in the second half. Back 3 very solid, fryatt played well behind the front 2 i thought and made some good chances for himself. Collins John did alright, dont know why he was subbed seeing as he had a rest on wednesday:102:
STILL dont know how stearman is always on the teamsheet. DJ did well and did very well to set up the goal. Sheehan also played alright and was unlucky with that free kick.
Second half was awful, looks like milans not gonna pick burrows for the job.
Agree 100% with your analysis andy15, you were obviously watching the same game as me.:icon_wink

I thought it looked like we played well for most of the game.. weak points perhaps Stearman, Newton and Kenton - wasn't overly impressed with Chambers either. Perhaps just not enough of a cutting edge up front at the moment.

Personally I didn't think it was that bad at all and we were unlucky not to win at a ground many teams have struggled at. Fryatt was brilliant. Campbell was great for 60 minutes I thought, as was John.

Sorry, but if anyone thinks we're going to start playing like Champions over night then they are deluded. We did ok. Solid point and we were the better team. Not too shabby at all.

Personally I didn't think it was that bad at all and we were unlucky not to win at a ground many teams have struggled at. Fryatt was brilliant. Campbell was great for 60 minutes I thought, as was John.

Sorry, but if anyone thinks we're going to start playing like Champions over night then they are deluded. We did ok. Solid point and we were the better team. Not too shabby at all.

Not far wrong, alex - some overblown expectations on here

Stearman, Newton and Chambers, however, were / are / will always be utter dogshit

imo we did ok certainly an improvement on the scunthorpe game. we did create more chances and still looked fairly solid at the back

I'm sure some people will say today was better than the Chelsea match.

And I'm sure that one in particular will say it was equally as bad because we didn't win this one either and winning is everything and anything else is not worth it.

imo we did ok certainly an improvement on the scunthorpe game. we did create more chances and still looked fairly solid at the back

Agree with that, but still p****d off that the team can obviously raise their game, and looked like they were going to for first 30 minutes then just resorted to long-ball cack.

Fryatt was excellent, no-one on here saw that coming in that role...

stearman should f..k off to derby newton is a ballet prancer and if anyone who can praise fishy fryatt needs help .send him to derby as well .didnt have a left side now no right side mom sheeaaaaaaan put the backs up front i might jump ship plenty of rum and wasted youth

stearman should f..k off to derby newton is a ballet prancer and if anyone who can praise fishy fryatt needs help .send him to derby as well .didnt have a left side now no right side mom sheeaaaaaaan put the backs up front i might jump ship plenty of rum and wasted youth

Sorry I just don't get that last bit??? :icon_conf

mm is goin home to pompey:bang::bang::bang:

that was ment for alex
Sorry, I thought I was getting too confused too quickly . Thought there was some young modern type speech in there that passed me by :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00