Coleman Set For Leicester Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

Homeypants..... Really.

I think it is really down to the final two of NW and Coleman, i would mind having Coleman as the manager and NW as his Managing Director that way we have a mix of two difference experience.

Scodger Cubs

I'm fed up with hearing this nonsense from people.

Nigel Worthington has got much more experience for the job needed than Coleman has, is it me or is everybody going mad?

Yes Worthington has put some energy into the team - but doesn't most new managers do that when they arrive at a club? :102: One win against Preston was good - but let's wait and see how he does over the next few games.

I'm not sure on who i'd like as permanent manager. NW did well for Norwich and getting them promoted. Coleman has experience of this division as a player. However, I'm not sure about him as a manager.:102: he's managed a mid-table premiership side which had some very good players in Saha and kept them up. But he didn't get any further.:098:

Could Worthington be the wiser, older man who knows how to spend his cash wisely and build a side capable of going up? I hope Milan knows!:081: :tumbleweed:

Spanky Fox

Coleman every day of the week, given the choice IMO.

Alex, do you have something agaist NW ?? or is it the fact NW told AJ to feck off

Last edited:

Matt_B

Yes Worthington has put some energy into the team - but doesn't most new managers do that when they arrive at a club? :102: One win against Preston was good - but let's wait and see how he does over the next few games.

I'm not sure on who i'd like as permanent manager. NW did well for Norwich and getting them promoted. Coleman has experience of this division as a player. However, I'm not sure about him as a manager.:102: he's managed a mid-table premiership side which had some very good players in Saha and kept them up. But he didn't get any further.:098:

Could Worthington be the wiser, older man who knows how to spend his cash wisely and build a side capable of going up? I hope Milan knows!:081: :tumbleweed:

Why the :098: ?

alex

Alex, do you have something agaist NW ?? or is it the fact NW told AJ to feck off

Not at all, but I do not think he is anything like as good as Coleman. If he has told AJ to sling it then great.....

It's time for the club to make the right decision, not based on anything but what will take us forward. I am more confident Coleman and MM will work well than NW.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I think it will be a mid to high profile name in the UK and we'll all say "Wow, where did that come from, I didn't see that on the cards"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669