Coleman Set For Leicester Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be Chris Coleman.

Totally agreed alex, i have the feeling it will be Coleman, i wouldnt be upset if he did get the job., i can see MM and coleman working well as a team,

MM and Coleman. That gets me excited..... (cue Homer, HF or a.n other to place that comment in a pink light).

I feel the main thing thats required of the new manager...well after making sure that Leicester are successfull..wohever he maybe from all the names mentioned...is his ability to know who to BUY....and to use the transfer money wisely..opps bad word there mentioned WISE...(spit)..ok ready to be ravaged here now..P Taylor had quite a good record when he came here his CV looked quite impressive touted as a future England manager...but his buying ability was utter CRAP and it seems to this day we are still suffering his mistakes..so for me with MM,s money we need a man who knows a good player..ok will sit back and be hamered now..please be gentle...

Might be someting in that i expect with Cloemans recent marriage problems he may prefer to stay down south nearer his home.

According to the bloke sat behind me on the coach yestaerday, Coleman was interviewed by LCFC last Wednesday.

Don't know if there's any truth in that though.

According to the bloke sat behind me on the coach yestaerday, Coleman was interviewed by LCFC last Wednesday.

Don't know if there's any truth in that though.
According to the bloke that sat next to me at the footy yesterday, pink is the new black

The more and more I think about this, the more I believe that Coleman is not the right man for us at this time. No doubt he has proven himself to be a capable manager at premiership level but he has no track record or experience at managing at this level and for me Coleman is the type of manager we would be looking too in 2 or 3 years time if we have achieved some success and looking to establish ourselves in the premiership.

At present we are a long way from that, next season is about turning this team from Championship strugglers to play off challengers and for that reason I have concerns that Coleman is not the right man for the job, much in the same way that Pleat struggled at this level despite having a good record at Spurs.

Also Wortho has worked at close quarters with the players for the last 3 or 4 weeks and he will be in a far better position to make informed decisions regarding players to retain and areas that need strengthening rather than a manager coming in cold.

The more and more I think about this, the more I believe that Coleman is not the right man for us at this time. No doubt he has proven himself to be a capable manager at premiership level but he has no track record or experience at managing at this level and for me Coleman is the type of manager we would be looking too in 2 or 3 years time if we have achieved some success and looking to establish ourselves in the premiership.

At present we are a long way from that, next season is about turning this team from Championship strugglers to play off challengers and for that reason I have concerns that Coleman is not the right man for the job, much in the same way that Pleat struggled at this level despite having a good record at Spurs.

Also Wortho has worked at close quarters with the players for the last 3 or 4 weeks and he will be in a far better position to make informed decisions regarding players to retain and areas that need strengthening rather than a manager coming in cold.

Agree completely. My heart says Coleman, my head says Wortho.

I can't believe people are saying go with Wortho because he has'nt been good enough to get teams in the Premiership and so has lots of experience in the Championship!!!

I can't believe people are saying go with Wortho because he has'nt been good enough to get teams in the Premiership and so has lots of experience in the Championship!!!

He has won promotion with Norwich....you bacon :icon_lol:

dont think anyone has said anything of the sort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670