Post Match Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that 5 red cards for the season now? Howard, Mills (x2), Vassell, Schmeichel?

When is the deadline for 5 yellow cards not being a suspension anymore? Is it new year or is it in Feb/March time, can't remember. We currently have 5 or 6 players on 4 yellow I think.

Pretty sure it's late Feb.

Definitely not this early (waits for someone to come along and make me look a fool).

If you want to believe Bert, he somehow was able to lip read what Howard called the linesman. Apparently the linesman was 'a ginger ****'

What a complete idiot! If he'd just called him a **** or a f*ck*ng **** he wouldn't have been sent off.

Apparently he was given a red card for gingerism.

If the linesman had very fair hair he could have called him a blonde **** and he'd have stayed on the pitch.

What a complete idiot! If he'd just called him a **** or a f*ck*ng **** he wouldn't have been sent off.

Apparently he was given a red card for gingerism.

If the linesman had very fair hair he could have called him a blonde **** and he'd have stayed on the pitch.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. :icon_conf

Pretty sure it's late Feb.

Definitely not this early (waits for someone to come along and make me look a fool).

They said on Radio Leicester after the game that they are now reset so the likes of Konchesky who were on 4 now aren't..

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. :icon_conf

It's a knack I have to cause upset and confusion, especially on here, but yes I was being totally sarcastic.

Nevertheless, many a true word is spoken in jest.

Last edited:
It's a knack I have to cause upset and confusion, especially on here, but yes I was being totally sarcastic.

Don't worry, just difficult to tell sometimes when written down. Thought it might have been some bizarre rant. :icon_lol:

I was not impressed when the line up was announced but, I have to admit that we gained, not only three points, but at least two solid squad players, from the detritus around the first team squad.

Is the site full of joy? No. We are discussing a rather silly chap who couldn't keep his mouth shut and risked losing a deserved victory. Forget Howard, celebrate the win! :038::038::038:

Mills and Bamba were immense today, only a '5' for Mills is pure nonsense.

Well done Nige, well done to both Moore and Kennedy too, but most of all, Neil Danns, take a bow son. Nice.

Mills and Bamba were immense today, only a '5' for Mills is pure nonsense.
Maybe I'm biased. I tend to give lower marks to players who do things like hoof upfield under no pressure, give the ball away repeatedly, miss easy tackles etc. He certainly improved after Crystal Palace remembered what they were supposed to be doing - his second half performance was probably worthy of at least a 6. But his first was not.

Agree on the others though. Great stuff.

They said on Radio Leicester after the game that they are now reset so the likes of Konchesky who were on 4 now aren't..

If they said that they're wrong.

They're not reset. Players on 4 yellows still have 4 yellows.

The thing that's changed is that there's no suspension for getting 5 yellows from the start of January. There are still suspensions for getting to 10 or 15 yellow cards. Players who get to 5 yellows get a warning but no suspension.

If they said that they're wrong.

They're not reset. Players on 4 yellows still have 4 yellows.

The thing that's changed is that there's no suspension for getting 5 yellows from the start of January. There are still suspensions for getting to 10 or 15 yellow cards. Players who get to 5 yellows get a warning but no suspension.

To be fair I might have misheard but they definately mentioned the issue after the game. Either way, what you say is the same sort of thing. It's just going to mean any potential suspensions from yellow card accumulation is going to be delayed. Of course you would hope we wouldn't be picking so many up. Do we still have the second worst disciplinary record for this season? Something else that needs looking at.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  616
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle610
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59