Davies Loan Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Jeff, but I still think that it could be open to a legal challenge as soon as the fee set prevents a player making a move he wants to make. I'd have thought this would restrict free movement of labour, and I'm quite surprised it hasn't been challenged already.

Have I told you how much I loved you today HPants?

I know that already, alex, and it disturbs and sickens me

Almost as much as that picture of you and HF in Joe's caption thread

I agree Jeff, but I still think that it could be open to a legal challenge as soon as the fee set prevents a player making a move he wants to make. I'd have thought this would restrict free movement of labour, and I'm quite surprised it hasn't been challenged already.

Allowance for the rule was specifically made in the European Court Rulings in relation to Bosman.

Sadly I understand from my mate at the Mercury, who often hears whispers just before they are confirmed, that Davies to Bolton is a done deal.
Tomorrow will apparently be his last game and the detestable ginger will move on Monday.
Just as well Big Nige got Cleverley in when he did - only problem is we clearly have no chance of signing him permanently.

Last edited:
Sadly I understand from my mate at the Mercury, who often hears whispers just before they are confirmed, that Davies to Bolton is a done deal.
Tomorrow will apparently be his last game and the detestable ginger will move on Monday.
Just as well Big Nige got Cleverley in when he did - only problem is we clearly have no chance of signing him permanently.

If the deal is done I am surprised they are letting him play tomorrow

If the deal is done I am surprised they are letting him play tomorrow

How do you know he will be?

I don't think we've got much chance of signing him permanently, but I would at least hope we're doing everything we can to persuade him to stay (including offering him a fat contract for the summer)

How do you know he will be?

I don't think we've got much chance of signing him permanently, but I would at least hope we're doing everything we can to persuade him to stay (including offering him a fat contract for the summer)

From what Muttley said :icon_wink

I thought he had a loan contract here. wouldn't that be reason enough for him to play?

I think I'm going to jump off a cliff. This is the worst news in the history of humanity. Forget the incan calendar, 2012 is not the end of the world, it'll be Monday when a Wolves reserve leaves the club. So it was spoken, so it shall be done.

I think I'm going to jump off a cliff. This is the worst news in the history of humanity. Forget the incan calendar, 2012 is not the end of the world, it'll be Monday when a Wolves reserve leaves the club. So it was spoken, so it shall be done.

The end of the world is overdue, i thought it was supposed to happen when Tunchev was ruled out for the season?

I thought it happened when Joey left!

Davies is amazing, he's the best player since sliced bread! And what a player sliced bread was!

I thought it happened when Joey left!

Davies is amazing, he's the best player since sliced bread! And what a player sliced bread was!

Slice bread was quality, in the big games he always rose to the occassion

If he was for sale why didnt we bid on 1 jan :( too much messing about. Wouldnt surprise me if megson is buying him just to mess up our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669