English Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, except i present a theory by someone very close to what i said, you use your tv screen for evidence of reality :icon_bigg

I'm struggling to work this out. Perhaps when you've celebrated English a bit more you could come back.

Great welcome :icon_bigg what does the "as you are" mean?

There you go again - asking questions when you can just as easily work out the answers for yourself.

Last edited:
You've demonstrated in this thread that you have a poor grasp of the English language, but I thought it was pretty obvious what I meant.

Im not the greatest speller, and my keyboard is drawing a pension, so its the equivalent of being death or something, i have to whack the keys a bit and sometimes the letters don't come up :icon_bigg
I hoped you would be obvious, my loss.

Im not the greatest speller, and my keyboard is drawing a pension, so its the equivalent of being death or something, i have to whack the keys a bit and sometimes the letters don't come up :icon_bigg
I hoped you would be obvious, my loss.

Me am completley lost know. I are got no idear what ure talking about. Iz u a bit daft?

Im expecting great humour from you, then you write that :icon_wink

Sorry to disappoint you, but I was serious here. I really don't know what you were saying. Are you claiming that you have a source close to the Rothschild's, or just close to another conspiracy theorist? And are you saying that I get my information from the TV, or that I should get it from the TV?

Dour, not a source, i took that bit of info from a documentary called "ring of power", 5 hours long, 2 parts at google video/youtube 30+ parts. The narrator/producer is the daughter and grandaughter of 32nd degree UGLE freemasons. I don't claim what she claimed as absolute fact, but what she says, plus mountains of other information people like Jordon Maxwell (spare yourself a fews hours of him, worth it) Micheal Tsarian, David Icke (city fan) (im not a lizard believer), Jim Marrs, Alex Jones, etc etc etc have said, im not stupid, i don't believe just anything cos it sounds funky, im the kind of person that loves asking questions (as witnessed in this thread) and ive asked hundreds of what these and others have said, something is not right.

To give you an example, the evidence around 7/7 and 9/11 is so overwhelmingly against muslims committing those attrocities, its incredible, yet the puppet show on tv is that 4 muslims committed 7/7, hilarious. These 2 events are monumental in the game our rulers (not PM's/presidents) are playing with us.
Watch any of the following, and something will click in your head that should make you ask questions, The Endgame, Zeitgeist, zeitgeist addendum, esoteric agenda, theres others.

What do you believe? Who do you think has the most power?

What do you think of this http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-history-of-the-financial-crisis.html

In particular
“I care not what puppet (sits on) the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British empire, and I (when he ran the Bank of England) control the British money supply.”
- Nathan Rothschild. Around 1820. Nathan was one of the famous 5 sons who were sent around the world by their father Mayer Amschel Rothschild, son of Amschel Mayer Rothschild, to conquer the world.

Spare us the waterworks, Emma.

It's a woman? I don't know why but for some reason that shocks me. Guess I'm used to men being bigots more than women. Though I did just assume it was a Mail reading 14 year old.

Well yeah, we have a specifically named Caribbean carnival, we have Diwali, Gay pride, a Sikh carnival with illegal sword carrying, all funded by the tax payer, why not an English named carnival funded by the tax payer, celebrating English culture.

"traditional" carnivals aren't specifically English, and are they tax funded?

So, this is England, all the more reason to celebrate English culture, the prodomanent culture, the culture of people that raisies the most percentagely in taxes, well atleast thats still the case, not long to go now before theres no prodomanent culture in Leicester. Maybe thats the thing, become a minority and then you get looked after.

If you are that concerned about the lack of an "English Carnival" why not organise one? Create a buisness plan and apply for some of these "taxes" that allegedly fund celebrations of other cultures.

But here's a question you may want to consider in your buisness plan. If a Sikh couple who are English, want to attend this English carnival, would they be welcome? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669