Football Manager 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right im getting pissed off with this now. I have the new game but it seems totally shit and I have not even played a game.

Am I right in thinking that you cannot select which nations you want your players loading from on this version? The amount of players available from overseas is awfull.

I have restarted 3 times now because of the lack of players, I have loads of leagues as 'read only' and even the players in those leagues are made up, Leicester for instance just have shit loads of home grown players who are not even real.

Help because im about to throw this shit in the bin.

Ermm... have you unticked "use real players" at the bottom or something?

And you can still select to load all players from a nation... they've even got more you can do this year, like loading all players from a whole continent in one go etc... the setup is actually a lot better!

So you're just doing something wrong ;) lol

And you can still select to load all players from a nation... they've even got more you can do this year, like loading all players from a whole continent in one go etc... the setup is actually a lot better!

So you're just doing something wrong ;) lol

How do I do this then because Im struggling to see it on the menu.

Still not seeing it.

Sorted it.

How you getting on Lako ?

Got my league with Chelsea going smoothly, Man City have dominated everything though. Its frustrating that in the first season im given £60mill and all the following just £11mill.

Man City are so annoying on this game! lol

They just dominate from the 2nd season onwards it seems, and seem to often finish 10-15 points ahead of 2nd place!

Makes it more challenging I guess in the Prem, in that your team has to do really well to get past City!

I'm in Jan 2017 now with Everton... basically not working in Jan... so I'll be playing way too much FM this month! Really enjoying my game with Everton... finished 2nd last season for the first time, qualified for the CL the 2 seasons before. This season in Jan I'm 2nd again, behind Man City by 4 points... going to be hard to catch up though, my form always seems to drop second half of the season!

I'm really liking my team atm though... signed a lot of good young players along my way through, and some of them are really pushing into the first team now :) And I've got plenty of good regens in my team as well. Need more good attacking midfielders though... none of mine are superstars really, and that's the position where I usually want one!

Last edited:
Seems very difficult to get a lot of countries players loaded, goes slower than the old one when I have all the nationalities loaded that I want.

Re starting yet again, Iv'e had the game since Chrimbo and not had a game yet.

I want to manage in serie C2 in Italy.

How many players do you have loaded?

Grrr.... my PC just crashed while I was saving the game... so corrupted my save game... luckily had the autosave backup, but have had to go back 2, almost 3, months in my game :(

Grrr.... my PC just crashed while I was saving the game... so corrupted my save game... luckily had the autosave backup, but have had to go back 2, almost 3, months in my game :(

Don't worry, I finally got a decent game going, been playing for 3 hours and my comp decided to close FM down, I ****ing give up.

I deleted my saves and uninstantiated the game last week. Feels so much better. This game is just too ****ing addictive.

Its starting to cause arguments with the missus now, i might as well be snogging another girl in the corner of the living room.

I played it before i met her and god damn it il play it now.

Stand your ground.

Just debating whether to go back to 2009

Got offered the Wednesday job whilst at Burton.

Three wins out of the relegation zone but now taking some hammerings. January, trying to flog one of the six centre-halves for some dough and get a midfield in.

God, I hate Man City on this game! lol

They just beat me 1-0 in the Carling Cup final, and I'm stuck in 2nd in the league, 5 points behind them... but I'm 14 points ahead of 3rd place, with 2 games in hand! (Me and City both played 28, the others have played 30)

Bastards!

God, I hate Man City on this game! lol

They just beat me 1-0 in the Carling Cup final, and I'm stuck in 2nd in the league, 5 points behind them... but I'm 14 points ahead of 3rd place, with 2 games in hand! (Me and City both played 28, the others have played 30)

Bastards!

Don't currently have this problem, managing Cisco Roma.

I finally beat Man City! 1-0 to me (after they had a player sent off in the 9th minute!)

2 games to of the season! 2 points behind thanks to that! And I've got 2 very winnable games.. but my form has dropped lately! Hmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00