Fryatt ....will he stay ?

Fryatt in the January transfer window.......staying or going?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melts beats a lot of things.

I was told today that he is staying. Can't name my source because I would face obvious ridicule.

Can't name mine as it wouldn't be fair to him, he doesn't expect the things he says to me to be broadcast on the internet with his name attached to them.

All I can say is he is on the club payroll.

Would be great if he did stay though - he didn't rule it out

I guess no one actually knows for sure apart from Fryatt, and even then he might not know yet.

Whatever will be will be ....

**** off bollocks you're a ****

Apart from Leicester City, of course, my favourite subject is 16th century European History. I only mention this because I feel this points the way to keeping Matty Fryatt. Any 16th Century statesman would tell you offering money is not enough to ensure loyalty. Milan should offer Matty marriage to one of his daughters. Make Matty his son-in-law and he will stay.If there is no suitable daughter then the Ancient Roman way will do. It was common among the Emperors to adopt a grown man in order to make him the successor. Milan should adopt Matty Fryatt and make him heir to the Mandaric fortune.

then disinherit after he signs a contract at the end of the season.

Well, we've got our 20 goal a season striker that many clamoured for before the season started, what now? :102::icon_lol:

part of the reason i'm convinced hes going is because of the way he acts when he scores-he never seems that bothered imo based on his body language and almost forces a smile. imo his hearts not with the club even if he is playing out of his skin at the moment

No doubt when he leaves, he will point the fingers at the fans who didn't believe in his talent. You know, the likes of all of us when paying week in/week out to watch a load of *****.

I can't help feeling he has turned his form around as he knows his time here is nearing an end, and a more lucrative contract awaits. Personally, I hope I'm wrong however.

I can't help feeling he has turned his form around as he knows his time here is nearing an end, and a more lucrative contract awaits.

I would hope it's because he's now playing in a team that's creating chances, under a manager who believes in him, so he's playing with confidence.
For the last last couple of seasons we didn't create anything and he was lucky to get one chance a game. That's bound to affect a player's confidence and form.

I would hope it's because he's now playing in a team that's creating chances, under a manager who believes in him, so he's playing with confidence.
For the last last couple of seasons we didn't create anything and he was lucky to get one chance a game. That's bound to affect a player's confidence and form.

That's what I hope too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670