Injury News General Injury Updates

especially when the science clearly states 72 hours for an athelete to recover.
I wonder what they'll actually do about it though. You could see them abolishing the league cup, but they'd have to agree to give more money to the EFL in compensation and it wouldn't completely solve the problem anyway.

Southgate is the most successful England manager of my lifetime. I'm inclined to think that if he doesn't like our Maddison, our Maddison ought to have a look at himself before complaining. I certainly think he should deliver more reliably on the pitch before we need to point at anything off of it
The most successful because we spend most of our time playing shite teams like Moldova and Luxembourg.

I wonder what they'll actually do about it though. You could see them abolishing the league cup, but they'd have to agree to give more money to the EFL in compensation and it wouldn't completely solve the problem anyway.
Reduce the premier league by a couple of teams.

Reduce the premier league by a couple of teams.

I'd reduce it by 6. Call the league for the ousted 6 the ESL or something and play all their games in the Gulf States. It'd really benefit the game and allow for more rest time.

Couldn’t we keep Spurs or Arsenal? Would be quite funny to see their reaction if they were left out.

Or Adrian Durham.
I really don't know how people can listen to the guy. I went through a very short, depressing period of time where I listened to Talksport on the way home from work. The guy talks absolute horse shit. He's one of those irritating people that say an awful lot without actually making any sense.

The most successful because we spend most of our time playing shite teams like Moldova and Luxembourg.
Yes. I recall those powerhouses making it to the latter stages of the Euros last year, and they're always dark horses in the World Cup which would explain why we only got to the semis

BR speaks to the media at 1pm today.

Should be an injury special. The speculation is that there could be more U23s than senior players involved tomorrow with some more absences due to be announced.

Clubs have been told they have to play this FA Cup weekend irrespective of absences so there can't be a cancellation but I'd say that the Everton game on Tuesday must be in serious doubt.

Will be interesting to hear BRs feelings on it all.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463