How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kettering Borough Council would like to provide me with free skunk and booze for all-nite parties I guarantee to defend their reputation against accusations that they are "scum of the earth".

Slightly annoyed that my mum and dad who have worked hard all of their lives are having to put up with the constant all night parties from the dole-dossing dregs next door to them.

It's affecting them and the neighbours the other side and last night the inconsiderate tossers were out on the street swearing/drinking and smoking weed till all hours.

They've been reported before but nothing ever comes of it

Who have they reported them to?

The police are not always the most responsive, but is the neighbour's house rented? It might be that they are breaking the terms of their tenancy agreement, so you could always get in touch with their landlord.

I can't remember the full details, but I am sure that there is a civil route (as in civil law, not asking politely civil) into having anti-social neighbours evicted. I'm holed up in Derby, and want to get out ASAP, otherwise I'd have a look for you.

PDS is right. His Mam's neighbours are pricks. Made a flying visit Saturday and one of the shits gave me a staring match. Felt like putting his car windows through.

Very happy today. Exam results came. My highest marks ever. With a bit of effort final year, a First is possible. The module I had a problem with ended ok. If I have learnt anything this its that I am good with pricing, a calculator and a king of the spreadsheet.

Last edited:
Absolutely shattered, started pre-season again for the new footy season.

Felt like I was going to hack up all of my insides by the end of it, horrid...

Very happy today. Exam results came. My highest marks ever. With a bit of effort final year, a First is possible. The module I had a problem with ended ok. If I have learnt anything this its that I am good with pricing, a calculator and a king of the spreadsheet.

:038: Superb effort.

Happy that come the new season all will be well again :icon_lol:

The wife has damaged the door to one car and has been overfilling the oil in the other. Also, she has written off the previous motor and scratched both motorbikes while (presumably) having a fight with a set of kitchen knives in the garage.

I'm more than a little vexed with the wench today.

The wife has damaged the door to one car and has been overfilling the oil in the other. Also, she has written off the previous motor and scratched both motorbikes while (presumably) having a fight with a set of kitchen knives in the garage.

I'm more than a little vexed with the wench today.

Get rid!

Pissed off... the boiler has decided to stop working, so no hot water. Thank gawd I have boiler cover and an appointment booked online for tomorrow afternoon.

I had to watch the lesbian from Number 89 cavorting with the lesbian from Number 99, during a car washing, in front of my kitchen window table during tea time.

Quite frankly, I think it scared the animals and upset the children.

Someone had to make sure they didn't crush any of the lilac or foxglove.

To be honest, I was also calculating how much water they were wasting over each other considering we are due a hosepipe ban soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566