Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get yourself to Spice 45 (Narb) or Aspects (enderby) for a good curry. Narb Arms is 2 for £10 for pub grub. Not eaten there myself but I here it's not great. Not sure about drinking type pubs as not been out around the area for about 10 years.

I was a regular there before I moved here - it's the only place in the area i'm familiar with. :icon_lol:

Does anyone know if the New Road Inn serves food? I mean, I noticed outside it says they do Sunday Roast, but do they serve any food on weekdays?

The Almanack - Highcross. Very good choice of food and good service even though it was packed. Fabulous sea bass :)

taps - i might have said it before but they do a cracking rare steak.
decent menu. relatively cheap if you go when they got offers on which is most the time

Timo - St Mary's Road's (MH) latest eatery owned by Tigers' Castrogiovani and Geordan Murphey. A bit of a wait to get a table (over an hour - should have booked) but had a nice wait with a beer in the wine bar at the front. Food was superb, best I've had in Harborough, ever! I had their version of Calzone which was massive with loads of parma ham on top. Mrs Manx had the best risotto I've ever tasted topped with langustines. Everything was fresh and for 2 mains, 2 beers, a bottle of house white and some olives and bread to share it came to just under £45.

Highly recommended

Timo - St Mary's Road's (MH) latest eatery owned by Tigers' Castrogiovani and Geordan Murphey. A bit of a wait to get a table (over an hour - should have booked) but had a nice wait with a beer in the wine bar at the front. Food was superb, best I've had in Harborough, ever! I had their version of Calzone which was massive with loads of parma ham on top. Mrs Manx had the best risotto I've ever tasted topped with langustines. Everything was fresh and for 2 mains, 2 beers, a bottle of house white and some olives and bread to share it came to just under £45.

Highly recommended

that sounds good...

Highly recommended

Possibly why Zizzi's seem to be sending everyone on their emailing list who live in the area a 2 for £10 voucher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58