Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to book our christmas night out. We want to go to an Italian, somewhere in town that's not too expensive but decent! Thoughts?

Need to book our christmas night out. We want to go to an Italian, somewhere in town that's not too expensive but decent! Thoughts?

Tell them to try something different. I still recommend Signor Panza, as I did when you last asked for Italian restaurants.

Shit times :icon_lol:

Any better Italian restaurants that end of town that you can recommend?

Try Signor panza (sp.) further up London Road. Always had a good meal in there.

Anyone know of any good places to eat in the Brauny Gate/Narb Road area - any type of food apart from Marios!

I work in the area but I don't think I've ever been for a meal around there.

Me and a few mates are going for our christmas piss up down Brauny Gate and would like somewhere to eat first.

Anyone know of any good places to eat in the Brauny Gate/Narb Road area - any type of food apart from Marios!

Me and a few mates are going for our christmas piss up down Brauny Gate and would like somewhere to eat first.

jones, loaf, left bank in that order

Italian - La Dolce Vita, excellent food but only take cash (booking advised). Jamal Balti - take your own booze, really good food. Entropy at the bottom of Hinckley Rd - can be a bit pricey. Forgot Left Bank too, ok food.

Last edited:
Oh ok. Well it was 6.00pm when i went in and it was mainly office types. Meal as superb value.

it seems nice in the day too, suppose its just later in the evening.

Well yes now you mention it I was at a party across the road in the R Bar the other week and i was watching a few scuffles outside. Thought that was from SUMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58