Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Snitch! :018: :icon_bigg

Was probably a bit harsh, but only because I've got quite a few mates who are Yorkies who are deffo ok. But I stand by what I say about this idiots type.

Infract away. :icon_roll

You will make baby Jesus cry. :icon_sad:

Brauny Blue

What a week MrShites:102::icon_lol:, after being pissed on by the Hist-on, and todays mare at the mere, surely all is not well in the scumbag camp.

thewhites

Banned
What a week MrShites:102::icon_lol:, after being pissed on by the Hist-on, and todays mare at the mere, surely all is not well in the scumbag camp.

Yeah you are right. We have had some rubbish results over the last 4 games and a far cry from what we have been.

Good to see you are still top. 2 teams behind you are right up your backsides though and it seems like Fryatt is running the show in terms of scoring.

However save your laughs for January when you know Fryatt is not going anywhere. I think we all have a feeling that one of the clubs above will take him though and to replace someone who has scored nearly 20 goals already will be hard to replace, very hard.

I do believe now that us 'could' will go up only on the basis you keep Fryatt. With 2 right behind you this could mess your chances up big time if you lose him and a big loss he will be(ive seen people's comments on him and you all know there is a strong chance he will go)
I very much doubt Dj,Dickov or Howard will score half as many.
Fryatt didnt do well in the CCC but he's still young and a year on he should be ok now.

Keep him you will go up, lose him and it will be hard.

Let's see what January brings.
Auto may be over for Leeds but it will be squeeky bum time for you in the window. Especially after today's hatrick!!!!

FIF

With or without we're going up.

Let's all laugh at mighty leeds.

thewhites

Banned
With or without we're going up.

Let's all laugh at mighty leeds.

erm no FIF.
No one has come anywhere near Fryatt scoring goals in your team.
The main threat up front cant be replaced by any other striker in your team.
No striker has come near him in terms of goals.

His hattrick today came at the wrong time espcially after the hatrick in the last game too.

He will go, no question about it. Form will dip and with 2 teams right behind you and still a lot of games to go it will be hard.

Like I say keep fryatt and you will go up automatically but I cant see him staying.:038:

thewhites

Banned
Fryatt's goals alone have won you 8 league games this season.(just checked) I must admit after watching him recently on TV he is a good striker for this league and now shouldnt be playing at this level. He will without a doubt leave a massive gap when he goes in January (come on let's face it, he is going).
He deserves to be playing at a higher level. No wonder he is stumbling signing a new contract with you lot. One should have been secured long before this coming window.

Let's see if Howard can score as many in remaining 27 long games to go.!!!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
He deserves to be playing at a higher level
Does he?

As far as I'm concerned, he's consistently failed at a higher level of football. It may not be a popular opinion right at this minute, but I believe he's currently at the right level and deserves to be no higher.

That said, I know players improve and I can't rule that theory out.

thewhites

Banned
Fryatt is only 22. He was playing for a lower class team last season. If he was 29-30 then you could understand it but he is still young and they recognise that he has potential to play in a higher league now. Dont forget this was a fair few months ago and has come on and scoring in league one has brought him on.

Hes 22!!!!!

He will go and he will be a loss to you know matter how much u try and dress it up.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
He will go and he will be a loss to you know matter how much u try and dress it up.
You have no idea if I'm dressing anything up.

This bloke has twice turned on the form for this club, and both times it was coming up for contract renewal time.

At the minute his form is superb, but I strongly suspect that once we have agreed to pay him for another four years, then he'll be happy to repay us buy relaxing back to his usual form.

thewhites

Banned
Difference with Beckford is that he signed a 4 year deal without hesitating. The window is 3 1/2 weeks away and as yet Fryatt hasnt agreed a new one.

He won you a lot of games. When he goes I can see the same return for the second half. I really cant.

Ive seen your threads on fryatt and you all think the same!!!

Good luck in keeping him

SwedeFox

I believe the transfer window is open for us to buy players too, I expect a new striker if Fryatt is going.

FIF

hahahaha Thewhites your team rhymes with your name. Earlier in the season you told us dirtyleeds would be top by now and we'd be out of contention, now we're going to win the league with fryatt and Fryatt is leaving.

You know nothing about your own team, don't try to think you know something about ours. Of course no-one esle has scored as many as Fryatt he's ben one of two strikers on the pitch in every game - how do you know that if dickov replaced him he wouldn't score 2 goals every game or if we bought someone with the Fryatt money then maybe he'd score them. we only need enough goals to win games. Our defence is not like dirtyLeeds you know.

must be a good chance that we finish first and you out of the playoffs - wouldn't that be funny and just.

spionfox

Have we got as many points as Leeds yet? We must be running them close by now surely.

Brauny Blue

Fryatt's goals alone have won you 8 league games this season.(just checked) I must admit after watching him recently on TV he is a good striker for this league and now shouldnt be playing at this level. He will without a doubt leave a massive gap when he goes in January (come on let's face it, he is going).
He deserves to be playing at a higher level. No wonder he is stumbling signing a new contract with you lot. One should have been secured long before this coming window.

Let's see if Howard can score as many in remaining 27 long games to go.!!!

No team should be about 1 player, and if Fryatt goes he goes.
Your reference to other players scoring goals for us is irrelevant imo, as we would almost certainly go into the transfer market ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669