Post Match Leicester 3 Birmingham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually did both

You're making stuff up. I did nothing of the sort.

but it's really quite dull to go on about this don't you think?

Yes, but I don't like people accusing me of doing stuff I haven't done. I have at no point criticised you for having an opinion, or said that opinions aren't allowed.

You're making stuff up. I did nothing of the sort.

Yes, but I don't like people accusing me of doing stuff I haven't done. I have at no point criticised you for having an opinion, or said that opinions aren't allowed.

You know what I mean though don't you? I get what you're saying too and I apologise for any offence caused.

Is that grey enough for ya?

You were being critical of me expressing my opinion.

I have (not) literally gazillions of opinions that are neither black nor white. For example, my opinion of Richie Wellens would bore you senseless with its averageness. I tend to type about opinions that contain a little more than this though. For one, I can't be arsed to type average stuff, and for two, I doubt such opinion would be of much interest to anyone else.

I also occasionally wish others would employ a similar editing policy but I don't go on about it.

I think Wellens should wear more taupe, he has the complexion to carry it off.

i'm doing my best to convince you lot im leicester through and through but thats up to you.im up in leicester right now going to the ground tomorrow to order tickets for last game of the season at home against west ham.

i'm doing my best to convince you lot im leicester through and through but thats up to you.im up in leicester right now going to the ground tomorrow to order tickets for last game of the season at home against west ham.

Leicester fans use capital letters. Do that and I'll believe you.

been a leicester fan for 43 years a friend told me about this web site so i joined.if you have listened to radio leicester ive been on their a few times

been a leicester fan for 43 years a friend told me about this web site so i joined.if you have listened to radio leicester ive been on their a few times
You may have been mentioned in a few post match threads (I wouldn't look too closely), welcome to the forum anyway, Terry :)

I dont care if you're a city fan or not, at least your not someone who just comes on here and spout bollo...... oh hang on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669